“wonderful massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodies in Balance - Medical and Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: As the only facility on the island that focuses exclusively on medical esthetics and massage, at Prescription Skincare and Massage we strive to find the perfect balance between nature and science. Using proven methods, superior product and client education we can assure lasting results for our customers.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

shay was fabulous, wish i could afford to go here regularly. she really helped my neck which is messed up from an old car accident.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I like a very deep massage and Shay is fantastic at giving me a deep and penetrating massage. I have been going to Shay for about 2 1/2 years. What I also like is I do not need to tell Shay the problem I am having, her hands find all the areas and she proceeds to work on them. I get an hour and a half massage to really relax and enjoy the deep massage. Still the time goes all too quickly.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great massage, and friendly attendants. People were nice and did exactly what you liked. Great place!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have been going to Bodies in Balance for almost 10 months now and it has made a huge difference in my ability to run. I started going to Shay because of a running injury and had been training for a 1/2 marathon. She is extremely knowledgeable and helped me tremendously. The facility is great and everyone is very friendly.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

After trying dozens of massage therapists I finally found Bodies in Balance. I have severe neck / back problems and Anneliza is the first person to finally help me. Anneliza knows the body and how to truly heal. Bodies in Balance is AMAZING!!!