“Bodies in Balance is an Excellent Sports and Therapeutic Facility”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodies in Balance - Medical and Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: As the only facility on the island that focuses exclusively on medical esthetics and massage, at Prescription Skincare and Massage we strive to find the perfect balance between nature and science. Using proven methods, superior product and client education we can assure lasting results for our customers.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Bodies in Balance is an Excellent Sports and Therapeutic Facility”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I highly recommend Bodies in Balance. Anneliza Itkor of that organization is the best massage therapist I have found anywhere. Because of her knowledge and experience her massages are always tailored to my current situation and are therapeutic and relaxing. I look forward to appointments with her during the months each year that I am on the Island. John, Ohio

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Best massage place on the island!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I live here full time and I am so happy to have met Anneliza! She gives the best massage I have ever had, whether I am wanting to relax or work out some knots. The price is fair, the place is cute and clean and everyone is nice! Definitely recommend it!

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage Team”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I have regular sports massages at home, and was delighted to discover Bodies In Balance. I visit Hilton Head regularly and now always book several massages at Bodies in Balance when in town. They are skilled and highly professional. Happy to recommend.

Visited July 2011
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A life time consumer............”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I have been a client of both Anneliza and Shay for over 4 years. No one and nothing can compare with their expertise and healing fingers. A true massage is one where the therapist finds the trouble areas without a word from the client. This happens each and every time and continues to be my best body support system. Years from now, I will still be going to Bodies in Balance to keep my body in the best balance possible
Sherry B

Atlanta, Georgia
“I love Bodies in Balance...best massage in Hilton Head!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I met one of the massage therapists, Shay, about 4 years ago...she is fantastic! We visit Hilton Head once or twice a year and the first thing I always do is schedule a 90 minute massage when I arrive! She is fantastic and the facility is wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend scheduling a massage with Shay when you visit Hilton Head!

Visited July 2011