“Exceptional Massage!!!”

Hilton Head Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: A QUICK NOTE - There was a group of woman who posted unfair reviews on this site. If you look at the overwhelming majority of reviews, you will see that I am highly competent and extremely compassionate. I hope that a few unhappy souls will not keep you from experiencing the BEST Massage of your life. Every year I volunteer my time for the wheelchair tennis tournament, (since the 80's), plus I have performed many hours of service for those less fortunate, because I am a caring person. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hilton Head's ONLY medically-trained massage therapist! 25 years of experience with a degree from the prestigious NY College of Health Professionals. Jan Rose and her staff Guarantee that you will receive the BEST Massage You Ever Had, or You Pay Nothing! Deep Tissue work that is sensitive - effective and lasts! My clients include Bon Jovi, Sylvester Stallone and his wife, John Cougar Mellecamp, sports stars and, hopefully YOU! Trained in Eastern and Western Technique.
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Massage!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband & I both had massages from Jan....He went for his back pain, he was so impressed by Jan that he convinced me to go for my TMJ pain. After two visits I can honestly say I was able to have much more movement in my jaw and without all the pain. I do not know of any other therapist in Hilton who work on TMJ problems. She also worked on my neck issues. Jan was very informative. I have had many massages at different places on the Island but, Jan, will be my go to person on all my future trips I make to Hilton. I highly recommend her.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jean B
22Whiteroses, Owner at Hilton Head Massage Therapy, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind posting. I care deeply about the people I,treat, and it means a great deal that I am appreciated. Again, thank you.

Massachusetts
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Did wonders for my wife”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

While on an extended visit to Hilton Head my wife was experiencing a lot of pain from various muscle problems mainly in her knees and head/neck area. On her first visit Jan determined that my wife needed much work and spent about two hours working on her. After that first visit my wife felt much better.

After several weeks of twice weekly visits she is free of almost all of her pain and the remaining pain is now only slight and occasional. Jan worked wonders on my wife and we are grateful.

When we have to return home we hope we can find someone as competent and caring as Jan.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank chiefj
You are so kind. Please let your wife know she has a wonderful husband, ( She probably already knows,)
Thanks,
“Fabulous Massage!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Jan is an exceptional massage therapist. She was professional, yet kind ad compassionate. She has many years of experience and is an expert in the field of health and wellness. Jan came to our beach house and did 8 massages back to back and everyone was very pleased and relaxed. I highly recommend Jan.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great deep tissue sports massage. A first for me, my sides were massaged, too!

1 Thank Bigrdmchn
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most relaxing massage ever!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The massage to me was a complete suprise fomr my wonderful husband. Our massage theropist came to our room and immediatly put me at complete ease. My massage theropist's name was Jan Rose Kasmi. She has over 25years experience and a true medical background to boot! She took time to ask where I was sore what physical conditions I currently suffered from. She took the time to understand what issues my body had and how physically active I am. She then went on to discuss how I can stetch out my body and other ways to relieve body stresses. The massage was out of this world! I was completely relaxed and she could almost psycically guess where all of my issues were and her magic fingers went to work. I suffer from arthritus and I have never had no pain in my shoulders and after the stretching and massaging I felt no pain what so ever! I can honestly say this was the best massage of my life and the best part is she is willing to teach your spouse and travel! She honestly cares about the person and see's you as more than just a customer. I truely enjoyed my experience and I feel this is a rare treat every person shold enjoy!

1 Thank jessicawinslow