$85
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$182
$144
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$113
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$231
$159
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$287
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$139
GardenInn.com
$169
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$154
$450
$440
$484
Travelocity
All reviewsseparate buildingreception buildingthe breakfast areahi expressbreakfast is servedcoligny beacheasy walk to beachwithin walking distancemain buildingfree shuttlerefrigerator and microwaveminute walkbathroom sinkcheck in was easynice poolgrocery storecovered parking
Reviewed September 8, 2017

The hotel was close to centre and beach - great location, walking distance
Great breakfast and of course the infamous cinnamon rolls - yummmm
Rooms clean
Pool was clean
Highly recommended and overall a good place to stay !!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
RTAM1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thank You so much gak2705 for the wonderful review provided on TripAdvisor with regards to your stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Head Island, SC.

We agree that location is great for our Guests to enjoy Coligny Beach, Shopping and Restaurants as they are within walking distance from the Hotel.

Delighted that our Breakfast met all you expectations and yes those "Cinnamon Buns"!!

We hope when travel brings you back to this "beautiful" Island we are allowed to serve you once again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Stayed here because of the cost. I wish I would have picked another hotel. They advertise they have a shuttle to take you the the beach. When we checked in they said that were not offering that for our stay. It is a 10 min. walk, not bad but dont advertise you offer a shuttle. Advertise that check in is 3pm and then tried to check in at 3pm and was told it is 4pm that is wrong on website. The staff is not helpful at all and some do not speak english. Room was renovated but the walls are paper thin and you hear everything in the rooms next to you. Also, breakfast is also a walk and not offered where the rooms are and is a 5 min. walk. I will not be staying here again, and I suggest you skip this hotel even if you get a deal.

Room Tip: None, it is not a good hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunnylooker
RTAM1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank You sunnylooker for your review on TripAdvisor with regards to your stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Head Island, SC.

We do offer daily Shuttle Service to our Reception Center from 7:00am-10:00am as many Guests prefer the 2-3 minute walk as they explore the beautiful landscaping, wildlife and peaceful surroundings. During your stay the Shuttle Service to Coligny Beach and Coligny Shopping Center had expired after the Labor Day weekend which ends our Summer Season!

As many Guests have written our "team" is applauded for their Customer Service and diverse in several languages which allows for Guests to be welcomed in those different languages and appreciated!

We truly hope that you would allow for us to have you as our Guest when travel brings you back to our area and feel free to allow for me to make your next visit more memorable.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island for one night with a family of 5 people. We had a comfortable stay. The hotel room was clean and had adequate space for 5 people. We had a 2 bed feature room that had 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. The sheets were clean and the beds were comfortable. Overall, the room was clean but had a few minor things that needed some cleaning, such as the shelf where the microwave was located and the bathroom floor. Those areas weren't very dirty so I just wiped the areas myself. The pillows were a bit too thick for me. The free Wi-Fi worked very well in the room. Unfortunately, the room smelled musty. The resort is located in a humid area near the beach so I think that it may be common that hotel rooms are musty in that area. We noticed the musty smell when we first arrived but after spending a short period of time in the room, the smell did not bother us.

The hotel has a very nice and large outdoor pool. The kids and I really enjoyed the swimming pool. The building where the rooms are located is a very short distance from the reception building. There is also a free shuttle bus available to transport residents to the reception building where the dining are is located. However, it was not necessary for me and my group to take the shuttle because it was such a short distance to walk to the dining area.

The free breakfast at the hotel was very good and the staff kept the area clean and replenished food items as they became low in stock. Hot and cold items were offered. The scrambled eggs and pancakes were very good. We were very pleased with the breakfast.

The hotel is in a convenient location that is close to the beach and the Coligny Shopping area. We were able to walk to the beach and shopping and dining areas. The parking lot at the hotel is free. There is also a free parking lot located near the beach area.

I enjoyed my stay at Hilton Head Beach and the Holiday Inn Express. I recommend and would stay again at the Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
RTAM1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

"Thank You' vacationes71 for the enjoyable review on TripAdvisor with regards to your stay with us the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Head Island, SC.

We are delighted that your family of 5 found the accommodations adequate with regards to space and that the room, bed sheets clean and the bedding comfortable.

I agree that the short distance to our Reception Area, Beach, Shopping and Restaurants are worth the walk for the beautiful landscaping and wildlife that can be discovered and as stated Shuttle Service is provided for all our Guests to these locations. Delighted that our Breakfast was enjoyed by all as it's the best way to start the day with the variety we offer.

We truly look to having you as our return Guests when travel brings you back to our "beautiful" Island.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This hotel is off-the-chart amazing! From the room cleanliness and set up to the hotel staff as well as all the amenities and the continental breakfast (food was always fresh, hot and inventory well managed, never did they run out of choices)! I have a strong background in property management and hospitality and I know what to look for. I found this location to be unmatched to so many in the industry! The proximity to shopping, dining, and the beach were a stones throw from the hotel even so , you felt as if you were on your own little island paradise at this Holiday Inn Express! Grounds maintained beautifully! My highest compliments to the General Manager, the front office staff as well as the housekeeping team! My experience went so very well , that I am actively considering a move with my career in hospitality on the island myself! I will be returning again next year!

~C.Humphrey

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank crh0813

"Thank You" so very much crh0813 for the amazing review on TripAdvisor with regards to your stay with us the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Head Island, SC.

We value your wonderful, delightful comments especially from a fellow Hospitality Professional who knows what it means to provide Guest Service. The "team" is very appreciative of such comments and realizes they can and do make a difference in the Guest Experience. We are so pleased that your room was cleaned to your approval and that Breakfast was enjoyed with the variety and constant inventory managed to ensure all our Guests are provided for the most important meal of the day and a great way to kick start that day!

As they say "Location, Location, Location" is key as our Property as stated is a short walk to the Coligny Beach, Shopping and Restaurants. We also provide Shuttle Service to these locations for all our Guests.

Hilton Head Island is paradise on earth and I truly understand why you would choose to call this home. I did 30 years ago!

Please come visit us again as we would be honored to serve you when travel brings you back to the Island!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We had a wonderful experience here. The room was nicely furnished and had a comfortable bed. The pool area is also well furnished and pleasant. The breakfasts were much better than the typical hotel breakfast room. Although the beach is a short walk, the shuttle service is terrific. All the staff were very pleasant and eager to please.

A real value for the money!

Room Tip: Lagoon view is very nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
RTAM1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Amazing review on TripAdvisor Steve M as we truly appreciate all the wonderful comments with your stay with us the Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Head Island.

Your kind words and description of the room, bedding, pool area, breakfast, shuttle service and pleasant and eager "team" are values we cherish from Guests like yourself, Thank You!

It would be a true pleasure to have you as a return Guest when travel brings you back to Hilton Head Island, SC.

Best Wishes,