“Excellent dining experience!”
Review of Trattoria Divina

Trattoria Divina
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Divina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pope Ave & Greenwood Drive
Description: Chef Hugo Lee brings his culinary expertise from San Diego with over 23 years of experience creating Italian food that surprises and delights our patrons. From the Lobster Pot Pie to the Ice Sculpture Sorbet, everything presented is made TO ORDER and on premise. Chef Hugo prepares everything from sauces, pastas and soups from scratch daily. Located in Park Plaza outside the Sea Pines gate, Trattoria Divina offers fine dining Italian food like the island has never seen before.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Had dinner here with my boyfriend and his parents while on vacation. Once we were seated the owner greeted us at our table with complimentary glasses of champagne to welcome us. He was very knowledgeable in helping us choose a bottle of wine, as well as explaining some of the dishes in detail to make our selection easier. I ordered the oricchiete with broccoli. While waiting for our meals the server brought a complimentary treat from the chef. It was a pear slice wrapped in prosciotto with feta cheese, I believe. It was unexpected and very tasty. When our meals were served they looked delicious. I was extremely pleased with mine. Everything tasted wonderful and there wasn't any food that went to waste. Everyone was satisfied and would go back again. I highly recommend this restaraunt. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My girlfriends and I went to celebrate our birthdays. Dominic was our server and was very hospitable and helped to make our evening wonderful. The food was delicious and we appreciated the fact that the chef was very accomodating to making changes to the dish if we wanted. In fact, we met the chef who was very welcoming and is obviously working very hard to make the restaurant a success. For dessert, we had sorbet in a beautiful ice sculpture with fresh fruit and it was amazing! I wish them much luck with the restaurant and at the rate they're going, I think they will be in business for a long time!

Reviewed July 26, 2011

We all loved our meals, especially the special of shrimp in marinara and angel hair pasta. So good!
The bread was freshly baked and wonderful. We loved the long European style of enjoying a night out. They also brought little treats like procuito and balsamic cantaloupe.
My husband was disappointed it was in a strip mall type building, but nobody else minded and parking was easy.
I would love to go again.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

My friend and I decided last minute to have a mom's night out. There has been a buzz going around the island about a fantastic new italian restaurant so we decided to try it. Everything exceeded our expectations. The food was incredible, the service was top notch, and the atmosphere was fabulous. I have lived here for about 17 years and I have never had any restaurant go out of their way to make us feel so at home. We ordered many dishes and shared. The waiter brought glasses of wine (also to share) to compliment each dish. Both owners paid attention to all the tables and made each table feel very appreciated. I would highly recommend you to try this restaurant. It truly was a fantastic experience.

2  Thank Brooke6116
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We have eaten at some great Italian restaurants in Hilton Head and this is by far the best. Let's start with the service. The owner came out to greet us and give us the history of his restaurant. Afterwards, he made suggestions based on what type of Italian dishes we like. My husband and I ordered the Cappasante Alla Davina dish with scallops, shrimp and Lobster sauce over pasta. It was absolutely delicious. The ambiance was perfect. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for good Italian food and excellent service.

1  Thank Chaseshanna