We wanted a relaxing weekend with our children and that is what we found at Disney's resort. We've got 2 young children under 8 years old and they simply loved it here. There is a waterslide at the pool, hot tub, and kiddie pool. Our children loved it all. We participated in the activities that the resort provides at no additional cost (some activities do cost money). They had an activity for our kids, as well as family activities. Although the resort is not along the beach, they do have a seperate beach house about 1.5 miles away that all guests are welcome to use. We visited it twice while we were there for good parking and easy acess to the ocean.
We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom condo which was more than enough room for us all. It had 2 full bathrooms and one jetted tub. Full kitchen and a great deck. We would stay here again. It was quiet in the off season and very relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is located on the picturesque coast of South Carolina, 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort. This warm home-away-from-home-fashioned after a 1940's hunting and fishing lodge-combines local charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun for the entire family. The resort features multi-roomed villas and many recreational activities, including 12 miles of heavenly beaches famous for clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort