From the great welcome at the top of the stairs as I went to register, until we left it was wonderful.
We always spend Christmas at Hilton Head, this year we decided to go for two weeks. We lucked out and found a place at Disney for our first week. The bed was heavenly, the kitchen was fully equipped, and we had the best unit in the complex ( we thought). We do not do stairs well, and although we had not asked for a first floor unit, they found one for us. We were in
Cottage 3111 and it is right next to the entrance to the marina so we got to see a couple of yachts come and go, along, with lots of smaller boats, and kayaks. One day the dolphins were jumping and were so close.. If one wishes to be entertained and kept busy this is the place to be. We are
Older and did not participate but that was just our choice. The Beach House is marvelous and would love to go again in the summer. Try it, you will like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is located on the picturesque coast of South Carolina, 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort. This warm home-away-from-home-fashioned after a 1940's hunting and fishing lodge-combines local charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun for the entire family. The resort features multi-roomed villas and many recreational activities, including 12 miles of heavenly beaches famous for clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort