Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$454
Marriott
$81
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hampton.com
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$186
$153
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
$69
$61
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$271
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$313
$199
$192
$159
$199
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$142
$139
1,021 results
All reviewsdvc memberscast membersbedroom villabeach housedisney worldthe main lodgemarsh viewfishing lodgedisney servicequick service restaurantoak lodgedisney vacationbig dipperwelcome homegrand villadisney standardsmickey mouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just returned from another great week at HHI! We love the space of the villas and the peacefulness of the resort. There are a variety of activities for kids to choose from, but having teens, they were content to go to the beach or pool. Beware that the pool gets really busy in the afternoon and chairs are hard to find! The beach house is great for a nice break from the beach. All the cast members are very friendly and most know the kids names by the end of the week!

2  Thank mitravelinfamily_10
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We are DVC owners from Louisiana who always travel to WDW. Our beach trips are usually to Gulf Shores or Destin. I will be hard-pressed to go back to those areas after our visit to Disney's resort! Hilton Head is beautiful and we did many things around the island and we visited savannah one day.

This will become our beach vacation spot. As others have mentioned, it's not right on the beach but I'm ok with that. The staff- Joey, Gabi, Kate, Reggie (and the others whose names I'm forgetting) are wonderful with kids. As a teacher, I just loved seeing the interaction and fun they had with each other. As a mom, it was a wonderful place to take a family.
When you go, take the time to join in the fun. Get to know the staff- they are what makes this resort what it is!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank BrandiTryon
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Several of my friends and I stayed in one of the suites here. The space was rustic/forest themed and there were some cute Disney touches. For 8 people, there was plenty of sleeping space and room to get ready/keep our things. There was a free shuttle back and forth from the beach club, and the pool facilities at the resort were nice too. We had a bit of a problem when we asked for more towels- at first they tried to charge us for extra but eventually took the charge away. All in all, we had a great time and I would return here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Excellent resort...just wish it wasn't such a hike to their beach property. Excellent hospitality, fun for kids...great accommodations for families. Pirate party on Tuesday nights had lots of fun activities. Get takeout rather than doing the pricey BBQ that night though. Overall, really a great family vacation spot.

1  Thank MollyChris
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We spent a week here in early June. What a wonderful experience! We had a two bedroom villa with full kitchen, two full baths and living room as well as a great porch for sitting and drinking your morning coffee. The decor was country style with beautiful clay tiles complete with Shadow's footprints.

When we arrived and checked in I was given a room close to the pool as I requested. It was great to just be steps from the pool/Tide me over (the food area). The room is huge and was plenty of room for our family of five to spread out and relax. I cooked several nights and found the kitchen to be well stocked and in great condition.

The second bedroom was great and the kids enjoyed the little nooks and crannys they found within. The master was huge with a great jacuzzi tub and an entrance to the porch. We enjoyed having a king size bed and a separate shower. There is an entrance to the main living area from the bathroom, but we just kept that door locked.

The property is beautiful with a lovely pool. The kids club/kids nite out was amazing. We loved the campfire sing-a-long and the Pirate Party games. I never thought I would scoop chocolate ice cream all over my son!

There is no beach attached to the resort BUT there is a great pool and beach house a mile away. There is transportation often to and from the beach house or you could drive.

We also loved the staff- especially B'Lou and Shadow.

Love this resort.