We try to travel here at least twice a year and absolutely love it. The activities for the kids are great from camp fires, movies under the stars, nature walks and whatever else happens be going on. If you are looking for a place to just relax and unwind, then this is the resort for you.
Make sure you take the time to go down to the beach house and enjoy the second pool or spend some time on the beach.
The staff at the resort is second to no other. They do everything they can to make you sure you have a wonderful time at the resort.
Rooms are spotless, property is spotless. Stayed in spacious studio during this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is located on the picturesque coast of South Carolina, 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort. This warm home-away-from-home-fashioned after a 1940's hunting and fishing lodge-combines local charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun for the entire family. The resort features multi-roomed villas and many recreational activities, including 12 miles of heavenly beaches famous for clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort