My parents are Disney vacation owners. For the christmas holiday, we were invited to the HHO disney resort. This place is so nice. We were here in a low season. Les than half the resort was full. My nephews attended the dance part for 6~12 year olds while my brothers and sisters in law went our to Coligny.
The beach areas was quiet. Even in december the pool water was was warm enough for a waste volleyball game.
In december, this resort is a ghost town, but my family made the best of our holiday. The staff was friendly. The area is family friendly.
What we come to expect from disney resorts, this place delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is located on the picturesque coast of South Carolina, 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort. This warm home-away-from-home-fashioned after a 1940's hunting and fishing lodge-combines local charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun for the entire family. The resort features multi-roomed villas and many recreational activities, including 12 miles of heavenly beaches famous for clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort