My husband & I stayed here for 5 nights, the week of 7/15. I was in town for a conference, which was being held at the Westin Resort. I didn't want to shell out $234+ dollars for rooms at the Westin! We loved the staff, and the ambiance of this hotel. Our breakfast was included, as well as 2 free drinks during happy hour each night. Our room was generous in size; very lovely & large bath. Beautiful courtyard area. Downside-pool is really a lap pool. If you have kids that want to swim all the time, this would not work for you. Yes, it's the South...in July. After having significant rain for the past 3 months, mosquitos are out in full force! Take your bug spray to enjoy sitting by the courtyard. The hot tub was not working. The pool really needed some cleaning; algae growth was beginning. However, it was just very slight. It is quiet & romantic. Lovely living room area with baby grand piano; sofas, etc. The daily newspaper available there. Full hot breakfast, in a lovely dining room. Again, I was very, very pleased. Only minor things to point out. Atmosphere is southern romance & relaxation. 10 ft ceilings with crown molding in the rooms; lovely armoire, writing desk, mini-fridge with icemaker, coffee maker in room. TV was TOO small, however. Even though we weren't watching alot of tv, it needed to be much larger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn