Each year we stay at the Main Street Inn and each year is as good as the previous one. The Inn in one street off the main Hilton Head road (278) which means very little traffic noise. The rooms are lovely and come with evening wine and cookies as well as breakfast. The Inn is across the street from a small shopping center which has some excellent restaurants. So we just walk across the street to eat rather than getting in the car. Our favorite restaurants are Wise Guys and Frankie Bones. Both have early bird menus that are great bargains on Hilton Head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn