Room wasn't ready when arrived.TV is 30 years old & shows mostly snow on it. No bar to speak of. Pool is 6ft x30 feet. Jacuzzi is broken & vial. Lobby is small and uninviting. Hours of community areas are till dark. Free wine & beer are given for 2 hours when most people are out eating dinner 5pm-7pm. Some animal is out screaming by the pool people are opening their doors and barking hoping to scare it away. Do yourself a favor and spend your money on the ocean, this dump is a complete waste of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn