The staff is, for the most part, very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was fine - a buffet of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns and biscuits or french toast. There were two types of cereal and several types of juices. Some pastries were also available as well as bread to be toasted. So, you could have a breakfast and it was filling. Of course, there was coffee and hot water for tea and oatmeal. In the afternoons, they offered wine (red or white) and beer (lite or regular) plus some cookies. Great location with two very good restaurants within walking distance - Frankie Bonz and Wise Guys. Frankie Bonz was our favorite. There are also some interesting shops and a Harris Teeter within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn