Tripadvisor
Hilton Head
Review Highlights
6 Hour Trip was great even though it was cold

It was cold which is too be expected in Jan/Feb but it was still an awesome trip. Capt Rico was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ElijahG60
Beautiful Day at Sea!

Great trip. My guests had a wonderful time. Bull reds and weakfish! And you ordered us perfect... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2019
michaelpC6591NX

All reviews mate adam cobia these guys captain rico sea bass tall boy black bass king mackerel awesome trip big redfish spanish mackerel hour charter big bull catching fish day trip filet next year
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2019

I would 100% recommend Tallboy Fishing Charters. Rico and Adam are fantastic hosts and expert fisherman! We did a 4 trip and caught so many fish. I was amazed how species we caught, all in all we caught 11 species. I was so impressed how well the two of them worked together and they were extremely social with my son and I. Next time I would love to do a full day trip! Make sure you book with them quick before your time slot gets filled.

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Capt Rico and Adam did not disappoint. My wife and I had an incredible day of fishing. It got to a point I was tired of reeling in fish. We caught a lot of reds and spades. What an incredible day. Capt Rico and Adam really made the experience well worth it. We only kept a few fish to eat that they cleaned for us. We took these to Dockside where they prepared this for us. Incredible! Thanks Captain Brenda and I had an awesome time and we will be back.

Date of experience: October 2019
TallboyCharters, Owner at Tallboy Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Joe, you and Brenda were so much fun to take fishing. I think we had as much fun as you did. Please come again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2019

This was our first time to Hilton head. I called and spoke to Rico prior to scheduling. He answered all of my questions and we went on a 4 hour charter on 10/4/2019. He communicated with prior to the trip as well. Adam and Rico were very helpful on the boat and we had a tremendous time. Neither of them are clock watchers. We actually stayed out longer. They were both concerned about us catching fish. We caught enough for dinner and were able to take our catch directly to the restaurant where the charter is located for dinner after the charter. The boat is nice and fast with twin 250’s for getting out to the right spots fast. I would highly recommend and if we ever go back to Hilton head we will be booking with them. If you want a great experience look no further than tall boy charters.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Lee! We enjoyed having you aboard and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Had a great time fishing with Rico and Adam. They were awesome. It was great to watch as my son reeled in a 350 lb, 10ft Nurse Shark. Ran over our time but Captain Rico never gave it a second thought.
Thanks for a great experience

Date of experience: August 2019
TallboyCharters, Owner at Tallboy Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I’m glad to hear that nurse shark made a memory that may not soon fade away. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Rico and Adam have a great operation going. Thank you guys so much!!! Took home a ton of Cobia and some Spanish Mackeral. These guys are the real deal and are incredibly friendly/inviting.

Date of experience: August 2019
TallboyCharters, Owner at Tallboy Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It was certainly an epic day of fishing! Hope to see you all again soon.