TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Fantastic Adventure

I would 100% recommend Tallboy Fishing Charters. Rico and Adam are fantastic hosts and expert... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kpenke
Great Day

Capt Rico and Adam did not disappoint. My wife and I had an incredible day of fishing. It got to a... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
jhem456
Glasgow, Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews cobia mate adam these guys captain rico sea bass tall boy lemon sharks king mackerel big redfish spanish mackerel hour charter catching fish awesome trip day trip next year barracuda boat
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Captain Rico and his first mate Adam where hands downs amazing. Having to change our route for vacation was a little nerve racking as we always fish with the same person. But after researching hard we found a perfect match for our crew of 6. They were great in letting us be involved with as much as we wanted to be and brought us to places were we caught a ton of fish on our 6 hours charter. They even gave us insight on local places for raw oysters and good seafood. Would suggest this charter to any one. A blast is sure to be had!

Date of experience: September 2018
Richard P, Owner at Tallboy Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

I’m glad I could show you some of the best things on the island and we really and truly enjoyed having you. While I hate to capitalize on other people’s sorrow and my heart hurts for NC, I’ll call it fortune to have had you on the boat, Amy.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Capt. Rich put us on the fish and Adam kept the boat running smooth. We caught a ton of table fare and plenty of the fun scary fish.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Sixth time fishing with richard and adam. This time brought my daughter and her friend..both never been on ocean. First day in river caught big redfish amberjack and nice cobia. Rounded out the trip with huge lemon shark! Day two went out to betsy ross. Caught sic nice cobia..sic huge spades..plenty of redfish and topped it off with a 20lb king mackerel that was bitten in half by a barracuda!.awsome trip. These guys always go the extra mile. Cant wait till next time.

Jim

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

This was my second trip out with Capt. Rich with my teenage son. Cannot say enough about what a great trip we had. If you have the time, I highly recommend the 8 hr. trip which allows you to get off-shore. The bite was great!!!! This trip was again the highlight of my vacation. Need to also mention how great first mate Adam was. Cannot wait to go again next year.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Captain Richard is fantastic!!! Everything was perfect for a great day of fishing with my teenage daughters. Great boat, wonderful variety of fish, from Sheep-head to Red Fish. My daughter wasn't feeling well so he drove her back to dock and then took us back out for the last hour of fishing, in which I caught a 35 lb. Red Fish.

Date of experience: March 2018