TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Fantastic Adventure

I would 100% recommend Tallboy Fishing Charters. Rico and Adam are fantastic hosts and expert... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kpenke
Great Day

Capt Rico and Adam did not disappoint. My wife and I had an incredible day of fishing. It got to a... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
jhem456
Glasgow, Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews cobia mate adam these guys captain rico sea bass tall boy lemon sharks king mackerel big redfish spanish mackerel hour charter catching fish awesome trip day trip next year barracuda boat
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Sixth time fishing with richard and adam. This time brought my daughter and her friend..both never been on ocean. First day in river caught big redfish amberjack and nice cobia. Rounded out the trip with huge lemon shark! Day two went out to betsy ross. Caught sic nice cobia..sic huge spades..plenty of redfish and topped it off with a 20lb king mackerel that was bitten in half by a barracuda!.awsome trip. These guys always go the extra mile. Cant wait till next time.

Jim

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

This was my second trip out with Capt. Rich with my teenage son. Cannot say enough about what a great trip we had. If you have the time, I highly recommend the 8 hr. trip which allows you to get off-shore. The bite was great!!!! This trip was again the highlight of my vacation. Need to also mention how great first mate Adam was. Cannot wait to go again next year.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Captain Richard is fantastic!!! Everything was perfect for a great day of fishing with my teenage daughters. Great boat, wonderful variety of fish, from Sheep-head to Red Fish. My daughter wasn't feeling well so he drove her back to dock and then took us back out for the last hour of fishing, in which I caught a 35 lb. Red Fish.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

My friend Steve and I have fished with Captain Richard and Adam several times and all have been great trips but nothing like this one. We caught two days of great weather in December and fished two days. First day we caught limit of HUGE sea bass and ten huge bull reds. The second day we went out to the blue water..beautiful day..probably over a hundred fish caught..big triggers, grunts, vermillion grouper, and tons of red snapper(release only). Give these guys a call..they will put you on fish but eat your wheaties before you go.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Wore me out. Started out with 125-150 lb Nurse shark (45 min. Battle). Then some big Bull Redfish followed by a smaller shark and then a strike by large tiger shark that that almost stripped all the line as we started to go after it. Broke the line ( my fault )so I never saw it. By then I was happy to just troll for the smaller Blue Fish. Caught 10. Captain Richard and first mate Andy were really great and made the trip very enjoyable! We would not hesitate to book another trip with him.

Date of experience: September 2017