“What did you do to my favorite restaurant on Hilton head???”
Review of Flatbread Grill

Flatbread Grill
Ranked #124 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wow I did not think it was possible for a restaurant to go down so quickly. I come in twice a month with a group of about ten, and on our last visit on the 14th I noticed some drastic changes all for the negative. I always order the flat wrap club, and lets just say it was terrible this time the chicken was so over seasoned that I could not taste anything else in it. I was able to choke down half of it before I took the other half apart and the chicken was some shade out of a nuclear plant a very off putting orange. My wife ordered the BBQ chicken pizza which unfortunately had the same horrible chicken, she was able too force down two pieces just out of starvation. My kids ordered the nachos which are normally very good but the salsa was very different almost like out of a jar, but if only it tasted as good as jarred it was so bland that all u tasted was spice. I have never wrote a review on here but as a fellow restaurant owner I felt that these changes were so drastic and bad that you needed to know the slippery slope you were heading down, but I will probably not be back to find out if you have corrected these terrible problems unless I can be assured we will not be wasting our money again. From a former loyal customer for your well being in the industry I hope you correct whatever changes you have recently made and get back to the excellent food you used to serve.

2  Thank Jb13334

Reviewed July 15, 2013

First time eating here. Great pizza, also happy hour specials for a good price. Indoor and outdoor seating areas. Outdoor seating is close to an outdoor band performing area. Would definitely try it again.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great selection of beers. We tried wings, nachos (with real cheese!) and pizzas. All yummy. They are more medium crust vs the ultra thin crusts I was expecting but super yummy flavor.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We ate outdoors on the deck area, which was nestled into a beautifully landscaped area and very relaxing, cool and inviting. The menu had so many great options that it was difficult to choose, so I ordered lunch...and dinner, to go! Everything I had was very tasty and I really enjoyed the meal and atmosphere at The Flatbread Bar and Grill!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went into this place because all other places had lines of people waiting. Didn't think or expect much since we walked right in but wow! Food was great(fire grilled) which you can actually watch them make your food. This place ended up being a place we will visit each time we come back to Hilton Head.