“Fabulous experience!!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I had received a gift certificate for a neck, back and shoulders massage and a 30min facial. Shay did great job on my massage and accommodated to my pressure needs in all areas. And kera did a nice and relaxing facial. Didn't know what I was getting into with a facial as I never had one before. Thank you ladies for a great relaxing experience!! Entire staff was warming and welcoming from the minute i walked in. I will be returning .

1 Thank Raven W

Bluffton, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best facial ever!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was given a gift certificate a few months ago for Ahh Green Spa and waited for the "right" time to redeem. Making the appointment was easy, they were so accommodating of my schedule an preferences. The salon isn't the easiest to find, so put the address into your GPS. Parking was almost non-existent the day I arrived, took me over 25 minutes to keep circling around the area. Many parking spaces were roped off and reserved for a special event that day. Once in the spa, I was able to completely relax and enjoy my 60 minute facial with Kara. She gently scrubbed and massaged, leaving my skin the best in years. I've had many facials, but this one really brought out the glow and it has remained for the last few weeks -- fantastic! I will put this on my Christmas list and hope Santa brings me another gift certificate.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank SCHHLady
Grovetown, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary Gift”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I took my wife there for an anniversary suprise, and she could not stop raving about the massage and treatment she recieved from the staff there. It was perfect for her and made the rest of my day great. Thank you to all the staff memebers there for making it an awesome experience for my wife.

1 Thank bahumphrey03
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

After having a very relaxing time at Ahh Green Spa I was sitting at dinner when I realized I had forgotten my necklace. This necklace was very special to me and I was kicking myself for leaving it. I emailed them right away, as it was Saturday night. I received a response first thing Monday morning saying they were looking for it and they would keep me posted. A couple hours later I received news that they had found it and they would ship it out the next day. Not only did they make my time at the spa wonderful, they were more than eager to help me after my appointment. There are not many businesses out there willing to go the extra mile, it is extremely refreshing to come across. I will be sure to return the next time we are in Hilton Head!

1 Thank shanna s
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lost in Paradise”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I did a couples massage and absolutely had wonderful time. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating and we would definitely recommend this to anyone. They must also look at these reviews because my wife and I both said we wanted very little conversation and they were very respectful of our wishes.

1 Thank Hoopnet4343