“The Name Says It All!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was my first visit to Ahh Green Spa and hopefully it will not be the last by a long shot! The staff was helpful and friendly and the clinicians were great! My sports massage was wonderful with a capital W and even though I chose the shorter Beach Break facial, it was sooo relaxing and refreshing. I have lots of trouble with my upper back and the muscles around my shoulder blades tend to cramp up, but the massage therapist did a great job of working out the trouble spots. She also did a nice job of going about the massage exactly as we discussed before the massage. The rooms were clean and spacious and the entire spa had a soothing atmosphere.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
in 31 reviews
in 41 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was a great experience. While visiting family, my cousin and I enjoyed an amazing spa experience. The place was extremely clean, the staff was exceptionally kind, and the facial and eyebrow waxing we received was out of this world incredible. I didn't feel rushed at all and Kara made sure that I was comfortable throughout my whole experience. It was exactly what this full-time wife/Mom needed. We were in the process of moving the week before, so this was exactly the relaxation that I was looking for. Would 100% recommend as well as return. Thank you Ahh Green Spa for your superb service.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I received a gift certificate from my boss for this spa based on reviews found on-line. I live in Northern VA, but was visiting for a much needed rest. My boss nicely gave me a certificate to enjoy a 90 minute massage.

From the spa entry all the way through my departure everything was perfect. Stress has become a way of life for me, so when I get a chance to clear my head, even if for 90 minutes, it is very much appreciated. I have massages 1x per month so I know what a good massage feels like. Cate had wonderful flow and pressure and within 5 minutes my mind went to happier places and I relaxed to enjoy the 90 minutes of bliss. This spa is conveniently located. If you go during high vacation season, you may have trouble finding parking; therefore, if you are in a villa or hotel nearby, you should just bike over and avoid the traffic/parking. You can even put your family on the beach while you walk over to the spa and get away from everything for a "me" hour. There is also a couples room I walked past. Very nice and large room if you want to get a massage with a friend or a spouse.

Price is also right for the service. Although I didn't pay this time, I do feel the prices charged match the level of service delivered as well as the overall atmosphere. The spa music was so soothing I nearly feel asleep waiting for my appointment.

Make an appointment today! I recommend Cate.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went to HH for a few days for some R&R. Found Ahh spa on google and looked to be highly recommended. Called on Monday am and was able to get appointments in the PM just as we wanted. When we got there we were greeted and given our questionnaires to complete. They offer many different services and the prices are very reasonable. I am fond of the hot rock massage and was able to book that. My therapist was Kara and she did an excellent job. She obviously read the questionnaire as she did medium pressure and there was not a lot of chatter - which is what I like because I am more able to relax. The background music was at the right level. The spa was very clean and comfortable. I should have paid more attention when choosing. When I go to a spa, I like to be able to shower afterwards and no facilities were offered for this. However, the services we received were excellent and I would recommend this spa!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I found this spa by doing a google search on my first trip to HHI. I called on a Sunday to book an appointment for Monday morning. The spa was closed but I left a message and Brad returned my call just a short time later letting me know they would be able to see me the next morning and have me several times to choose from. I couldn't believe I got a call back on a Sunday! When I arrived I was greeted by a very friendly staff who made me feel very welcome. I got a massage and the creme da la creme wrap. Both my therapists names were Katie. They were both fantastic! I have never felt so relax in all my life. I have been to many spas but none as friendly and relaxing as this!! To top it off everything was organic and smelled great!!! There is a very strong chance I will return for another service before I have to head home!