“Ahh-Some Experience”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Salem, SC
“Ahh-Some Experience”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My friend and I were looking for a great vacation experience where we could find a relaxing massage after sleeping on hard beds in our rental condo. We were immediately drawn to Ahh because of their commitment to being "green" and to a sustainable and fair trade world. We were not disappointed.

From the time you arrive, the experience is tranquil, welcoming and comforting. I had my massage from Brad, the owner, and I was encouraged by his family's strong commitment to bringing something new to Hilton Head that will provide a unique experience to customers. I highly recommend Aah if you're looking for a relaxing experience that will both soothe your aching body AND support your commitment to a sustainable world.

Visited July 2013

Virginia
“Ahhmazing!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a great experience my husband and I had. Kara R was one of the best massage therapists I have ever been to. My husband's massage therapist was able to help alleviate his TMJ pain which was wonderful. Can't wait for our next visit!

Clemson, South Carolina, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great massages!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We've been here two years in a row. This is not the place to go for nails or hair. This is the place to go to get an amazing massage or facial, with an emphasis on using earth-friendly products. Last year, I went with a plantar fasciata issue and they not only gave me a fabulous massage, but they gave me tips on what I could do to continue to work on that issue. This year, I went in with what I thought was a hip flexor strain and walked out learning about the psoas muscle. Apparently, I had a ton of knots in there. Was it relaxing to have those rubbed out? No, but man it has made a big difference. (I'm sure you can get a very relaxing massage, but I've had issues!) I wish this place was where I lived. They have always been very knowledgeable about what has ailed me.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Is it too early to make an appt for next year??”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I once again made the wise decision to visit Ahh Green Spa during our vacation week on HHI in early May of this year. Let me preface this by saying that I have had ongoing "issues" in my neck for many years that have caused me chronic migrane headaches and general pain. I have been to several doctors seeking relief but I have to give props to Laurie Holmes at Ahh Green Spa for making a HUGE difference in how I feel now. Her "un-winding" technique that she used on the scar tissue in my neck (from old whiplash injury) was the therapy that I needed. I am still amazed as the pain that I was feeling on an almost daily basis was immediately reduced. Wish I lived around the corner but since I don't - I will just have to settle for my once a year visit. Thank you Laurie!! You are truely gifted.

Visited May 2013
“The best experience & massage ever”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend you try the massage.. I am making this my " ME " time at least monthly.. i can not wait to try more of their services.. friendly & very knowledgeable staff. Julie