“Amazing Massage”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I had the couples massage and it was just amazing to say the least!! My wife had a massage in Jamaica and was not pleased with it at all. This one restored her confidence in massages. The two ladies who gave our massage had been in the massage business for 28 and 30 years and knew how to get the kinks worked out after a day of biking on the trails. We would differently return again to Ahh Green Spa!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was treated to 2 different massages for my birthday at Ahh Green Spa, and both of them were amazing! My foot massage was just what my feet needed after being on the beach, and peddling my bicycle all week long! Plus, I LOVE having my feet rubbed, Kara did a GREAT job!

And, my Neck, Back and Shoulders massage was wonderfull too! Cate worked out all the kinks I had in those areas, and really focused on making sure I left feeling like a new person, which I did!!!

Thanks to all there, my experience was top-notch! Next time I am on the Island I will be back!!!

Jennifer Ice

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage by Shay, and it was perfect in every way. The atmosphere is simple, warm and relaxing. It was a great way to escape from the busy, hectic holiday weekend living on Hilton Head.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Carol was phenomenal!! She worked my poor over used and abused feet. She worked all the knots and kinks out of my arm/neck/shoulder. She was absolutely wonderful in every way. She had the perfect touch. The gal up front was helpful and gracious.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went to the spa At Coligny on Hilton Head. it was wonderful. The prices are reasonable; staff is great; and service is number one!