“Absolutely the Best!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been coming to Hilton Head for several years and was excited to see this newer spa had been opened. Beginning with the personal attention during the booking process, through the welcome at the reception, to the reflexology massage and the hand and feet wraps, everything was fabulous. The owner, Brad, and all the spa ladies were absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, and personable of any spa I have ever been to. I only wish I lived in Hilton Head so I could take advantage of Ahh Green Spa's services on a regular basis. This spa will definitely be on my list next time I'm in town!

There are newer reviews for Ahh Green Spa

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The staff is wonderful and my massage was fantastic! Also, very affordable! No reason to go any place else!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

All you can say is the services are super and the staff is better. The only issue is access which requires climbing a flight of stairs.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have visited the area several times and like to try something new each time I am there. I decided to book a spa appointment at Ahhh Green Spa in July because of its Tripadvisor rating. I postponed writing a review because I thought possibly I was not clear on the type of service I expected but after reading another recent review I felt it was necessary to advise. My husband and I booked a couples massage. We have only enjoyed a couples massage one other time on a cruise and enjoyed it very much. Ahh Green Spa does give you a questionaire to fill out prior to the service. I specifically stated that I wished to have a "relaxing massage". I was looking forward to just relaxing and unwinding and truly feeling "good". If I had not made myself clear on the questionaire then possibly questions before the service started wouldve been appopriate. Unfortunately, that was not the case and my relaxing massage turned into a massage that left me feeling pain. The more pain that I felt, the more she continued insisting she try to find out why. I did let the gentleman at the desk checking us out aware of the situation ( owner I believe?) and I left feeling as if I shouldve somehow known the massage term in order to get the massage I asked for in the questionaire. On a good note, my husband did enjoy his massage.....

1  Thank perfectpairs44
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have used this spa several times, for massage,waxing and facials!
Every time is a relaxing experience! I have referred several friends to this spa! The staff is very friendly and attentive to my needs and areas of concerns!
A true spa feel and experience!!