“Ouch!!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Ouch!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have visited the area several times and like to try something new each time I am there. I decided to book a spa appointment at Ahhh Green Spa in July because of its Tripadvisor rating. I postponed writing a review because I thought possibly I was not clear on the type of service I expected but after reading another recent review I felt it was necessary to advise. My husband and I booked a couples massage. We have only enjoyed a couples massage one other time on a cruise and enjoyed it very much. Ahh Green Spa does give you a questionaire to fill out prior to the service. I specifically stated that I wished to have a "relaxing massage". I was looking forward to just relaxing and unwinding and truly feeling "good". If I had not made myself clear on the questionaire then possibly questions before the service started wouldve been appopriate. Unfortunately, that was not the case and my relaxing massage turned into a massage that left me feeling pain. The more pain that I felt, the more she continued insisting she try to find out why. I did let the gentleman at the desk checking us out aware of the situation ( owner I believe?) and I left feeling as if I shouldve somehow known the massage term in order to get the massage I asked for in the questionaire. On a good note, my husband did enjoy his massage.....

Visited July 2012
1 Thank perfectpairs44

Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have used this spa several times, for massage,waxing and facials!
Every time is a relaxing experience! I have referred several friends to this spa! The staff is very friendly and attentive to my needs and areas of concerns!
A true spa feel and experience!!

Augusta, Georgia, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Oh My God”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a wonderful place. My wife and son wanted me to go for the "Happy Feet" 30 minute massage, which I did. It was great. But that was just the beginning.
After talking to my masseuse, Laurie Holmes , about my lower limb issues, she recommended I come back for a longer session. I have had constant pain in my right foot for over 10 years due to old injuries. It has been almost 2 months since she went to work on my feet, ankles and legs and I am like a new person. She knows her stuff, so much so that my wife wants me to go back to have her work on the rest of me!!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say that one visit (after the initial "fun" try, changed my life!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 816-G33T
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING massage!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sister and I went in for a massage and it was was best massage I've ever had! The massage tables are heated which makes the whole experience even more relaxing. Brad did a fantastic job and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. The prices were also very reasonable. I highly recommend Ahhh Green Spa to anyone visiting Hilton Head.

1 Thank 31Lisa
Cumming, Georgia
“Religious Experience....Heavenly”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Had a religious experience with Tracie today.....we had to hug afterwards she did me soooo right!!!! She is a powerful force and just what my muscles needed to send the knots running!!!! Very nice staff and HIGHLY recommend Tracie, very sweet, very genuine and knows just what to do to....Ahhh Green Spa, best of HHi!!!! Loved the peppermint foot soak before the massage, the questions on the form....very thorough to make sure they are being sensitive to how you like to receive their services...smart! Warm, great soft music, soft lighting, never felt rushed....you all have it right at Ahh!!!! To the owner, whatever you have to do to keep Tracie, please do....coming back Memorial Week of 2013 and hope to book her again!!!!