“peaceful”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 15, 2012

great massage , and great prices. i called up in the afternoon and got an appointment an hours later which is rare in HHI.

There are newer reviews for Ahh Green Spa

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Don't let the location and building fool you. The staff is extremly experienced and knowledgable. My husband and I had the best massage in our lives. It is what this spa specializes in. I highly recommend this place if you want a nice massage.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I received Swedish massages as a treat for our 15th wedding anniversay. It was a wonderful experience. Prior to the massage, we waited very briefly in their lounge where they offer you water or tea. It was a nice touch to get in a relaxed mode prior to the actual massage. The tables were heated with the best sheets. What's even more amazing is that they do a peppermint foot soak right before you begin your massage. This was so refreshing since I scheduled our massage later in the afternoon and we had tired feet from walking around the nearby shops. Shay and Mia were awesome! Thank you for a memorable anniversary!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had an hour long massage from Brad and it was heavenly! The entire staff was friendly, professional and inviting. I will be going back here every year on our yearly trip to Hilton Head!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

If there are foodies...I would be considered a "spa-ie". I have been to 50+ spas in my life (100's of services) and after reading Trip Advisor reviews, I was excited to visit Ahh Green Spa on my vacation. I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment, as is customary in all spas. The doors were locked! (It was normal business hours). I had to walk around in the rain to pass the time, as I was dropped off by a friend. My massage was just OK, not great. The girl was going really slow, not like in a "making-every-minute count" sort of way, but more like a "I need to conserve my energy because I'm tired" way. It was weird. Like a slow-motion massage or something. If I hadn't had 100's of massages, I might just think it was a different technique. Then, she forgot my right arm altogether when I was on my stomach. I was like- ummm, maybe she will come back to it later. Nope. I guess I should have said something but I was just ready for it to be over (a first for me getting a massage). I guess I just have high expectations given how many massages I have had but for the cost, I expected better. I've had better at massage schools.

1  Thank VolsFan84
debspenhhi, Owner at Ahh Green Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to review our spa. The feedback you provide is invaluable to us. I admit I was shocked when I read about the massage treatment you received. It is absolutely unacceptable. As you can tell by our reviews, this is not indicative of the high level of services we pride ourselves on performing. Rest assured the situation you described has been remedied and will never happen again. I hope you will accept our deepest apologies.

I also apologize for your wait when you arrived at our spa. Due to a staff member calling in sick that day, we were forced to close our door while everyone was busy in sessions. We hung a sign on the door explaining that everyone was in session and would be out within the hour. In your case, someone would’ve been out within 5-10 minutes. We do have a nice bench underneath our large awning to protect you from the elements. As our young spa grows and expands, we will be able to hire more than one front desk person so this won’t occur again.

We recently celebrated our first anniversary of being in business and have been steadily earning a solid reputation as an affordable, relaxing, quality spa, so every bit of constructive criticism is important to us to insure we succeed and continue to improve and grow. Our goal is to make sure everyone has a warm, relaxing experience with us.

I hope the next time you come to Hilton Head, you’ll give us another chance to impress you.
Please feel free to call me at (843) 715-2643 or email me at ahhgreenspa@gmail.com.
Deborah Spencer, Owner