“The best massage i have ever had”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Toledo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best massage i have ever had”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Simply put, this massage was the best my boyfriend and I have ever had! The staff was extremely welcoming and even e tone of their voice was relaxing. We got the couples massage, and i added the hot stones to mine, which were worth every penny! The massage started with a quick foot soak, and right then we knew we chose the best place! Highly impressed...we WILL be back!!

1 Thank RachaelAnn87

Hilton Head, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great 'Green' spa experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Ahh Green Spa has it all. Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Excellent professional massage therapists. Beautiful interior furnishings and designs. Plus it's "green" - from the organic massage lotions right down to most of the materials used in the flooring and wall coverings. I had a nature's touch massage with Brad, the owner, and couldn't have been more pleased. Not only did I receive an excellent muscle relaxing masage, I also learned a lot about the environmentaly friendly aspects of Ahh Green spa. The whole experience was excellent -and as an island resident, I'll be sure to be back for more...I have my eye on the sticks and stones massage next!

2 Thank HHIcat
Columbia, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ahh - this was heaven on earth”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

By far this was the best massage I have ever had. Laurie, the massage therapist, was extremely knowledgeable and experienced (26 years of experience!). I sit at my computer all day and tend to keep my stress and tension in my back, neck and shoulders. Laurie was able to pinpoint my specific areas that needed attention and address them effectively. It felt amazing to finally have a massage that met my expectations! There were also some nice touches, like the hot towels on your feet that added to the experience. The owner, Brad, has made that spa totally green which is a reason in itself to be a patron. I also must add that the prices are very reasonable and much less than most of the Hilton Head resort spas. Ahhh - so good.......can't wait to for my next visit.

2 Thank LCB4
North Vernon, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxation at it's best”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I had my first pre-natal 'Mother Earth' massage and I was awesome! They had a special pillow where I could lay face down (something I haven't been able to do in months). The staff was very knowledgeable and great at making you feel at ease. During the initial consultation while my feet soaked, the therapist and I talked about areas on my body that were bothering me and when it came time for the massage, he targeted those areas. I left there feeling relaxed and refreshed. It was the best way to start my vacation!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank hotkacampbell
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly, relaxed and perfect in general.”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I had a great experience with this spa! The staff was super nice and helpful.

One big thing for me that can really ruin an experience - Kara (who rocks) told me about the products she was using *without* pushing them on me. I hate going to the spa and having a facial & a sales pitch at the same time! Nothing like that here. I would just ask, 'hey, what's that?' she would explain and that was it. Perfect. By the way, I really liked their products, so I bought a ton!

I had a brow wax (looks great!), body wrap & a facial. My only complaint, I guess is that I didn't book a long enough appointment!

Kara was super nice, made me feel really comfortable and answered all of my annoying questions! I had never had a body wrap before, so I was a little nervous/self conscious, but after a bit I felt totally comfortable.

Brian? Brad (can't quite remember) was also really friendly. We talked dogs. (Hope you got your puppy!)

This will definitely be a routine stop for me anytime I'm in the area!

Visited July 2011