“My go to place for RELAXATION!”
Review of Ahh Green Spa

Ahh Green Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have visited Ahh Green Spa three times since their opening! I am in love with the place! It is very comfortable. When I get there I immediately feel relaxed! Brad the owner is super personable and his number one priority is obviously YOU, the guest! The last massage I had was with my Best Friend who was in town to visit and relax as she was getting married in a few weeks. It was definitely an awesome way to catch up. We had our massage and went to the neighboring restaurant Bomboras Grille afterward for lunch and then went to the beach! Talk about a perfect relaxing Day. Thank you Ahh Green Spa I cannot wait to get my next massage! Your definitely my go to place for RELAXATION!

1  Thank Chill83

Reviewed June 28, 2011

This place is incredable! First off, the owner is one the practicing thrapist! I was lucky enough to get Brad and it was ATTENTION to detail. All he wanted to do was make sure I was happy along with wanting to know how my trip on the island was going. From start to finish the staff was awesome. They will be the first reservation that I make when I come back next year. TY Ahh Green Spa....

2  Thank beenjamin24
Reviewed June 14, 2011

AS a full time therapist myself i ma usually pretty picky with my therapists when I am on vacation. The space that was provided to relax was awesome. Brad was one of the best massages I have ever had. Patient, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He took the time to really listen to my areas of concern and paid attention to them during the massage instead of just saying ok and giving a general massage. I completely enjpyed my experience and am going back a few times on my next trip to Hilton Head. A++++ Thank you Brad an Deb for opening a true spa with therapists that have a passion for body work not just massage

1  Thank calitravelers01
Reviewed June 12, 2011

My husband and I were on our pre-deployment leave when he suggested that we get a massage before we deploy. After some research I found Ahh Green Spa. We walked into the Spa and were able to get a couples massage even though it was their day off. I received the hot stone massage, my husband the 19th green massage. We both walked out of there the most relaxed we have felt in ages. It was definitely worth it- the spa as a whole is relaxing and puts you at ease. Next time we come to the island, we are definitely stopping by again!

1  Thank TheMelHoff
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Having found a deal on Living Social, my wife and I decided to give this place a try for a massage (me) and facial. Good call! This is a new spa that was opened by a nice guy named Brad who had worked at other big spas on the island. In addition to the great services and good location, the pride Brad has in this place is clear and shows in the job he does. Give them a try!

1  Thank TheBuchmans