“Nice courts and quiet!”

Van Der Meer Tennis Center
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Many courts! We were able to play everyday with no trouble booking a court. The courts were in perfect condition, i.e., no cracks, birdbaths, tree trash, etc. The staff was very nice. Nice pro-shop too.

All reviews
"teacher"
"classes"
"island"

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Enjoyed the professional training staff, great instruction. The pro was very good. He made sure we understood each drill before we progressed to the next.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I signed up to play in a round robin at Van Der Meer. When I arrived I was told they only had 3 people signed up, but could call in a 4th. Why didn't they do that BEFORE the start time? One other player decided he'd rather go find other people to play with than wait, so the round robin didn't take place at all. I had planned my afternoon around this and was none too pleased with this outcome.

1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thanks to Coach D and Coach Santiago my husband and I and our two boys really improved our game over a week of lessons. Very accommodating, unlike Palmetto Dunes when you can barely get court time. Lovely facility. We mostly stayed at the Shipyard site which was convenient to our hotel the Sonesta. Coming back next year!!

1  Thank amoutsatsos
See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at Sea Crest Villas & booked through The Vacation Company which gave us a free pass. Show up at 8am because they have have tennis clinics later & it gets full. It is in Shipyard which is very close to Sea Crest. Very well maintained courts with a covered bench area to keep your belongings that also has a drinking fountain where the water was really cold!!! A plus in the summer heat/humidity!!!