“Friendly, Positive Coaches”

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Friendly, Positive Coaches”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We love sending our daughter here for tennis instruction. The coaches are friendly, positive and most important, extremely helpful! Our daughter improves her game each and every day she plays here.

Visited July 2014

Asheville, North Carolina
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great tennis facility!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Well, this is the grandaddy of them all on the island I suppose, and perhaps nothing says this more than the aged pro shop, but... the courts are in great shape and overall, its a wonderful facility! Had my picture taken with Stan Smith himself while here, so he is still going at it imparting his winning ways (#1 world ranking in 1972) to a clinic of juniors from all over the world. Although obviously I am ranking the facilities, not the academy, I will say that the juniors I saw hitting were incredible players. Enjoy the courts!

Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great instruction”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My high school kids and college student tune up with the academy. They hit the courts during season already in prime form. Great instructors that bond with the players which is important in this sport.

Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A tennis breakthrough!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I've been playing tennis for a little over four years and found this academy to really pull the pieces together for my tennis game. I participated with a friend and we both found Mark, our instructor, to be pleasant, informative and very helpful at targeting our specific needs for improvement. The video serve analysis was great and we continued fixing what was wrong throughout the week. I finally felt like the what we worked on "clicked" for me by the end of the session. Can't wait to get out there and put it all to good use! My family visits Sea Pines every summer and it was so nice to get to experience how low-key it is in the winter...we got really lucky with the weather too!

Visited January 2012