“Always fun with Island Time Charters!”

Island Time Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer the most customized experience on the island, perfect for all occasions and all ages. The only thing you will have to worry about is what to pack in the cooler and how much fun you are going to have! If you are looking for the Ultimate Charter while enjoying our beautiful Hilton Head Island, you have come to the right place. Our motto is “It’s Your Day, Enjoy It Your Way!” and we promise the best personal service on The Island! Come join us on our 25-foot pleasure craft which provides the ultimate in entertaining, featuring built-in tables, cup holders, coolers, and satellite radio for your convenience. Unlike most of the other available charters, which offer only inflated zodiac boats or group gatherings, our boat provides the newest, cleanest, fastest, most comfortable and fun experience on the island!
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My family used Island Time Charters 2 summers ago for a dolphin cruise with Captain Megan. We had such a great experience we booked again this summer! We did a 3 hour dolphin cruise with 5 adults and 3 kids ages 5,4, and 2. Let me tell you, not only did we see plenty of dolphins, the kids can't stop talking about Captain Megan! She's great with the boat and knows the island so well but she was also so great with the kids.
I personally used Captain Megan the very next day for a 3 hour tubing trip. My cousins and I had a BLAST!!! We literally laughed for 3 straight hours while Captain Megan gave us her best and whipped us around the water (per our request of course!)
I would recommend Island Time Charters to anyone, especially because Captain Megan makes it so easy and so much fun! I can't wait for our next trip to Hilton Head because I know my first call will be to Captain Megan!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Captain Megan is the best! We enjoyed a beautiful sunset cruise on a Tuesday night and enjoyed the water, saw dolphins, took great photos and to cap it off, viewed fireworks from the water. It was a night my entire family will remember and even our 16 year old said "Wow, that was a great night!" We have been coming to Hilton Head for 30 years and this was one of the best things we have done as a family. Thanks Captain Megan for helping us make a great family memory!

1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been coming to HH for over 30 years and have been bringing my family here for 17 years and this is the first time we have ever taken a cruise with just our family. We decided on a 4 hours cruise to Savannah and back. It was fantastic! All 3 of our children (17, 13, 11) loved it! Megan went out of her way to ensure the most relaxing and entertaining trip! She spoke not only to us but our kids as well! Would recommend her to anyone and look forward to seeing her again next year!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband, young kids (2 & 4 yrs) and I completely enjoyed the Island Time cruise last night. Captain Megan is extremely accomodating and ensured we had a wonderful time. We even saw numerous dolphins right next to the boat... We enjoyed tubing, cruising, and dinner aboard her fantastic boat. What a way to experience Hilton Head! Our #1 activity while visiting HHI. We can't wait to take another trip with her!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our first trip with Captain Megan on Island Time Charters and we have to admit that we were impressed from the minute we spoke to her on the phone to make our reservation. So friendly and informative on different charter options and we were excited that she was going to be our Captain. We decided to go to Savannah for lunch and spend the afternoon and we couldn't have had a better time. If you are looking for the best way to spend a day of your vacation, this is it! Captain Megan takes care of everything. She had us take our shoes off to board her beautiful boat and the minute we stepped on the boat, we were in relaxation mode. We put our feet up, enjoyed music, cocktails and conversation. This is a trip we will always remember and we will definitely be back!