“Returning customer! Savannah Boat Cruise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Island Time Charters

Island Time Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer the most customized experience on the island, perfect for all occasions and all ages. The only thing you will have to worry about is what to pack in the cooler and how much fun you are going to have! If you are looking for the Ultimate Charter while enjoying our beautiful Hilton Head Island, you have come to the right place. Our motto is “It’s Your Day, Enjoy It Your Way!” and we promise the best personal service on The Island! Come join us on our 25-foot pleasure craft which provides the ultimate in entertaining, featuring built-in tables, cup holders, coolers, and satellite radio for your convenience. Unlike most of the other available charters, which offer only inflated zodiac boats or group gatherings, our boat provides the newest, cleanest, fastest, most comfortable and fun experience on the island!
Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Returning customer! Savannah Boat Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We enjoyed our first trip with Captain Megan so much that went back for another. This time we decided to take a trip over to Savannah, which was an awesome experience! Going to Savannah is always an adventure, but it's such a treat to go by water. We met Captain Megan at the Cross Island boat landing and boarded her beautiful boat. It was just as clean as it was on our first trip almost a year ago! You can tell she works really hard to keep it nice. Our trip over to Savannah took a little over an hour. On our way, Captain Megan filled us in on fun facts about the low country scenery we were passing. Once we got to Savannah, she docked right off of River St., which is the perfect place for lunch and shopping. We had drinks and an awesome lunch at the Famous Wet Willies, which the captain recommended. Then took in a few of the shops nearby. We then met Captain Megan at the dock to return back to Hilton Head. Our trip back was relaxing and there were dolphins every where! It was like Captain Megan was the dolphin whisperer. Overall the trip was about 4 hours and we loved every minute of it! There are so many charter companies on the Island, but Island Time Charters is the best you will find. Don’t miss out!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Machae22

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Singing Praises of our experience with Captain Megan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our trip with Island Time Charters was hands-down the best part of our whole family vacation! I took my wife and 3 kids out with Captain Megan, as a very big treat for the whole family. I wanted to treat them to a special activity since I will soon be deployed again. It was a day I will remember for the rest of my life, and there are no substitutions for Captain Megan's red carpet (literally) service! We did the "your day, your way" full day of fun and it was worth every penny. Watching the kids grin from ear to ear on the tube was definitely my favorite memory. Captain Megan was great at giving the younger kids a smooth ride and our oldest son and myself a ride he will be talking about for many years to come (double tube). But I'm sure my wife would tell you that the dolphins were her favorite part. I bet we saw 50+ dolphins throughout the day. Sometimes they would come right up by the boat and other times we could see them in the distance feeding. Captain Megan even let my kids sit on her lap to "drive" the boat in the no wake channels, my daughter was really proud of that. I could go on and on...Memories of a lifetime are truly what you'll get on this boat with Captain Megan!

Sarasota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“It doesn't get better than this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We took our family on a 2-hour dolphin cruise with Captain Megan and First Mate Ashley. We knew it was going to be amazing from the very first minute as they welcomed us on the cleanest boat I have EVER been on! We saw many dolphin, lots of birds, and even a stingray. It was the highlight of our vacation and we can't wait to do it again. We have been on many different cruises around the island and let me tell you, "It doesn't get any better than this!"

“Repeat Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Sightseeing, tubing and crabbing are the three things we have done with Meghan on our repeat trips with her! Everytime we go out, we book another trip before getting off the boat! She is awesome with kids and assures a good time is had by all!

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Highlight of the Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We originally book for a sunset cruise, and we were able to get out onto the water, however, the trip needed to be cancelled due to storms. Capt. Megan did everything she could for an hour to dodge the storm clouds, however, to no avail. We still had a great time. We were able to reschedule later in the week, and the trip was broken up between cruising the sound and watching a pod of 10-12 dolphins. The boat was clean and confortable, and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back next time we're in Hilton head.