“Great draft list and bar service”

Rockfish Seafood & Steaks
Ranked #106 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Rockfish is located just off Coligny Beach. The menu is full of seafood and steaks made from scratch using the freshest ingredients. Both Lunch and dinner is served. Come in and see your beer fill up through the bottom. Indoor and Outdoor seating is available.
Wells, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great draft list and bar service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Was in for a quick happy hour drink after a massage and was blown away by the service and the knowledge of Phil, the bartender, especially regarding craft beers. Had several rare treats on draft, and Phil really knew his stuff. Would recommend for craft beer lovers.

Had two appetizers and food was also very good, but its the beer list and service that would bring me back.

1 Thank John A

Carmel
“Lovely outdoor dining and location”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Loved the fish tacos, very accommodating wait staff. The acoustic guitar player was great, and just added to the lovely atmosphere. We wanted a place to dine outside as the weather was great, and we found a true gem

Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Visiting HHI....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Down from Michigan with my girlfriend and her parents, celebrating great weather and just getting away from the grind. They noted that this was one of their favorite places to go, so we decided to stop by for some R & R after a day of beaching and dinner.

The experience we had was fantastic. The atmosphere was trendy, full of cool technology (which Phil shared with us) and we were even lucky enough to catch a bit of playoff baseball on one of the big screen tv's.Phil took care of us, engaged us in real conversation and made us feel more than welcome. The drinks were tasty, priced right, cold and refreshing.

This is the type of place where you and friends, your family or your date can stop by for "one drink" or dinner, and end up staying for a few hours. Relaxing, comfortable and nice. Oh....and to follow a previous poster, the bathrooms are small mecca of relaxation, cleanliness and classy decor.

Thanks! We will be back!

2 Thank Brett K
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great bathrooms”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We grabbed a late lunch on an autumn day and elected to sit on the outdoor patio overlooking the highway. Large canopy esk umbrellas sheltered us from threatening clouds that lerked on the horizoon's edge while fallen fall leaves gently grazed across the stone exterior floor with a gentle scratching noise. Phil, our server, highlighted tasty drink and food options while exemplifying a pleasant and relaxed demeanor. I had the BBQ pulled pork chopped salad. My guests dined on two other salads and overall the food met with expectations. But the entire experience was nearly overwhelmed by the bathrooms - low lighting and an ocean mist glade plug-in give way to an immacutley clean and well themed restroom. Upon entering I found myself immediately overcome with a feeling of comfort. Once enclosed in the bathroom oasis I ravished in the ambience, taking time to relish in the minute details that set the bathroom apart from the rest of the pack. Absolutely great! Will be back!!!!!

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Quick Lunch”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stopped at this place on the way out of town. The place was dead for lunch time, but it is off-season in Hilton Head. I ordered a burger & fries. I'll take half the blame for the burger as I ordered it well done, however I was not expecting crunchy on the outside and dry in the middle. I just didn't want pink in the middle, which I could've explained better. The fries were delicious and the service was quick. They also had many signs up for a special wing contest, but wings were not available on during lunch. Wish I could've tried their favor of the week...Also, the male bartenders were making comments about the female sales vendors who come into the restaurants--not professional. Makes me wonder what other comments they would say about other patrons...

• Visited September 2013