“Good thing gets even better”

Rockfish Seafood & Steaks
Ranked #115 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rockfish is located just off Coligny Beach. The menu is full of seafood and steaks made from scratch using the freshest ingredients. Both Lunch and dinner is served. Come in and see your beer fill up through the bottom. Indoor and Outdoor seating is available.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We live in PA and are part timers on HHI. We were introduced to Bomboras through a Christmas Gift from our son and his family and immediately loved it. We had lunch there recently, ate outside which we especially enjoy and , as usual, really enjoyed the food (be SURE to try the Southern Popcorn).
What took this already outstanding dining experience up a notch was our server Darcey (also from PA, nearby ,to us,York).She was a delight and was very patient and took the time to listen to our Grandkids,ages 3 mo.,5 and 7 which went a long way with me. When we are in HHI Bomboras will be on our "MUST" list.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Tired of the HHI traditional stand by restaurants, I challenged my daughter to locate a new place for dinner. She found Bomboras and what a find. Expecting a burger joint (wondered why they would take reservations), we pleasantly surprised by the quality of the menu. Tapas selection was fun and food tasted great. Service was above average (shout out to Darcy)for HHI restaurants. Plan on repeat next year!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

On a short vacation for the first time in Hilton Head. My boyfriend and I decided to just go someplace close by. Wow! What a great choice. He had chili (best he ever had and he has has plenty) and the blue cheese wedge salad. After every bite, "awesome". I went with the fried shrimp tempura and hand cut fries. Shrimp was amazing. Could tell it was fresh fresh fresh! Menu may seem limited at first glance but I think you will be amazed. Highly recommend! Cannot wait to go again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Loved the unusual food ---Napa. Cabbage salad, J Lohr cabarnet, shrimp gumbo. Bronzed Mahi...Wonderful!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My daughter and I went to this restaurant for dinner tonight. We loved the food, it was excellent and portions were plenty. The service was awesome and very friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant!