“Wow!”

Ranked #117 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rockfish is located just off Coligny Beach. The menu is full of seafood and steaks made from scratch using the freshest ingredients. Both Lunch and dinner is served. Come in and see your beer fill up through the bottom. Indoor and Outdoor seating is available.
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the BEST resturant in Hilton Head! The seafood is to die for, the beer and other adult beverages are awesome and the atmosphere is is great. Can't say enough good things about Bombers! Oh, and if you like black eyed peas, they have them deep fried and they are sooooo good!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stumbled on Bomboras (after deciding I had to get there for a meal during my Hilton Head stay) while I was exploring Coligny Plaza during my stay at the Beach House. I had a terrific meal there. The pulled pork sandwich was great - tender, well-seasoned, and delicious. I ordered sweet potato fried and they initially brought regular fries which were quickly replaced; turned out I actually liked the regular fries better.
The service was gracious, the setting lovely (I sat outside), the menu had several items I would have loved to try (I guess I'll have to come back), and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I LOVED Bomboras! My fiancé and I went there on a whim and couldn't speak more highly of it. The pimento cheese was out of this world! It's a great menu for sharing (not as much for big eaters)and everything is very fresh. I had the BBQ sliders and fried green tomato sliders. My fiancé had the surf and turf. He enjoyed it, but hoped for better. Again, the pimento cheese and the extensive drink menu redeemed it for him.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I had an early dinner at Bomboras for our anniversary. I had Grilled Mahi Mahi over cheese grits and a fried green tomato. My plate was only $14. The service was outstanding from our waitress to the bartender. The fish was perfectly prepared and presented well. I had an excellent draught beer and I am certain my wife will be reviewing her dish favorably as well. When our waitress overheard this was our anniversary, she brought out a delicious chilled, chocolate cake with a hidden cherry sauce and whipped cream.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, on the expensive side for the portions. Service was alittle slow, but they were busy