“Tapas-style, fancy food... Delicious!”

Rockfish Seafood & Steaks
Ranked #119 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Rockfish is located just off Coligny Beach. The menu is full of seafood and steaks made from scratch using the freshest ingredients. Both Lunch and dinner is served. Come in and see your beer fill up through the bottom. Indoor and Outdoor seating is available.
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

The "social plates" are great portions. My boyfriend and I shared 3 (plus the seafood salsa appetizer and raspberry/key lime cheesecake dessert) and we were full. Just the right amount of food. Excellent presentation with really delicious combinations. Very impressed and would love to go back!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Located in Coligny Plaza more tward the South End of Hilton Head Island, this restaurant is good for locals and visitors. It has a great menu for tapas and regular menu itmes. On a nice day or evening you can sit outside. The dining is casual and is the atmosphere. I like the restaurant because the owners and wait staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The food is always different and great. There is a nice long bar if you wish to hang for a drink or dine barside.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you like to share food with your dining companion, you'll like Bombora's. They use as much locally sourced food as they can, and everything is fresh a inventive. Our server, Michelle, was helpful and gave us some suggestions. Each "social plate" ( which we'd call tapas in other places) was divided nicely for sharing by two. Chicken w/waffles, broiled mahi with grits, fries green tomato napolean, and seared filet were our choices tonight. The sliders looked yummy, too. I'm sure we'll be back to try their meatloaf! Nice atmosphere and plenty of outdoor dining if you want to enjoy the balmy fall evenings.

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Very often I come to Bamboros for late Monday's nights. They have amazing late bar menu like pork sliders sandwich, my favorite tuna on a flat bread. Brian is our bartender, he is amazing. Jeff makes amazing food on the kitchen at Monday's nights. I love there selection of different beers. I am not a drinker but always bring friends with me who loves nice beer. Love atmosphere at Bamboros too.

1  Thank Lina C
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great food, reasonable prices, courteous and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.