“My new favorite on Hilton Head Island”
Review of Pazzo - CLOSED

Pazzo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Having read most of the reviews, we decided to give it a try. Mindy, a new server, was very professional and took very good care of us through out the evening. Be very careful not to eat to much focaccia with the herbed olive oil. It is delicious! My first choice was the manacoti, but they didn't have it this night. John Fitzgerald suggested the ravioli. I was leaning to the bolognese. John then suggested combining the two. It was decicious! My wife had a pizza. The crust was crispy and flavorful (they use honey in the dough). WE have enough left over for dinner tonight. Will definately be back again soon. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed very much our dinner at Pazzo. The chef is one our favorites on HHI. The warm fresh bread with very tasty and aromatic olive oil / herbs and calamari fritti is some of the best we have tried. The chicken al funghi and seafood fradiavolo were also excellent. We highly recommend this restaurant and we will return on our next trip to HHI.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Visited Pazzo on a Wed. night with a $25 restaurant.com cert.in hand. Our family/friends of six were seated quickly with drink orders taken fairly quickly. They serve a softer warm basket of nice bread with a dish of olive oil and herbs. Yummy. There was a large party in the back, so service slowed a tad thereafter. My pasta fagioli was delice as was our calamari fritte. 20 min. later we had our entees of fettuccine Alfredo and eggplant parmasean delivivered, and the four who ordered this culinary delight all gave it a double thumbs up! I sampled someone's and agreed it was the most savory I had ever eaten! The New York cheesecake and lava cake with vanilla ice cream were equally tasty! A must-visit Italian restaurant in our collective opinions!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Pazzo was a nice surprise. The menu provides many options and everything we ordered was delicious. I strongly recommend the chicken primavera, tons of flavors and taste.
Service was also great. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had to try out Pazzo since I had heard so many good things! For starters, the bread and herbed oil was delicious! Nice extensive wine list and one of us got the raspberry martini, which was very good! We shared the salad, which was on the "specials list", which was organic greens, toasted pecans, tomatoes, orange segments and blue cheese with an orange herb viniagrette dressing...very good! I tried the Rigatoni alla Toscana, which is large shrimp, broccoli, grape tomatoes in olive oil served over rigatoni...the shrimp and vegetables were delicious; however, the rigatoni was just boxed rigatoni and a bit undercooked!( That entree would have been so much better with a different - and perhaps homemade pasta!) We also got the Gnocchi al Pesto, which was absolutely wonderful and the 3rd entree was a chicken & sausage gnocchi that was on the "specials list". It was tasty but not as good as the Gnocchi al Pesto! The restaurant itself has a quaint & very Italian feel about it with outdoor seating:however, because of the heat & the humidity, that wasn't an option! Good service and friendly staff!