“Best Food on HH Island!!!”
Review of Pazzo - CLOSED

Pazzo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Evans, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Food on HH Island!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

we went to Pazzo not expecting much! well we were surprised! Great meal we had a seafood and pasta dish which was excellent and I had the chicken parm Great!!! Sauce was excellent!! Very fresh tasting!! We found our new favorite

• Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Pazzo is a small Italian restaurant with wonderful food and excellent service. I am so glad we went out of our way to try it. I would not really want to sit outside because it's a parking lot, but the inside was nicely decorated. I look forward to visiting again !

• Visited January 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good selection,average decor”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Decor was dated, as was the music. I am not sure I can take much more Sinatra. Waiter was a bit nervous. We all had the salad special, my husband had the mahi mahi special, and I had the gnocchi special. All of our choices turned out to be good ones. Smaller place, but got noisy quickly due to one loud group. Overall good meal.

Ontario, Canada
“Bring your Appetite”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We bought a certificate from restaurant.com for this restaurant. We arrived at 6:15 p.m. without a reservation. There were only 2 tables filled but we soon found out that if we had arrived 15 minutes later we would not have been given a table. Between 6:30 & 7 p.m. the place completely filled up and people were waiting. A fair number of people seemed to have the same $25 off certificates we had. My husband started with the calamari appetizer and I had the clams. Both were good. Then we both had veal. I had the veal piccata over linguine. It was very tasty. I didn't finish all of the linguine because I was getting full and I had heard a server mention to another table that one of their desserts was creme brulee which has to be my most favourite dessert. I did try it and it was excellent. My husband had the veal dish which was stuffed. I can't remember the name of it but he said is was excellent. I tried a bit of his linguine with mushrooms and I must say, as good as mine was, his was even better. We had a bottle of Italian wine with our meal and with the $25 off and an 18% gratuity automatically entered our meals for two were still under $100. This place is a bit difficult to find without a GPS because it is hidden behind another restaurant called Santa Fe. But it is well worth going. A lot of people came in to pick up take out as well.

• Visited December 2012
Kampala, Uganda
“Nice location and service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

On a cold December night, this place was cozy but a little cold. Wait staff were very friendly and attentive. Menu was interesting. Bread was incredible. Fish and salad specials were great. Pizza was just so so. Crust was thin and crusty but bland.