“Fantastic Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Pazzo's is a great gem on Hilton Head Island. The food is fantastic and very authentic. The owner was in the kitchen cooking our meal as our server made several great recomendations. She offered some of the best and most personal service I have ever received. She recommended a bottle of Ferrari Carano Siena which was a sangiovese blend that paired perferctly Pazzo's cuisine. We will be back!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I hardly go out out for Italian, but my group chose Pazzo. I was upset when they didn't have my favorite, chicken piccatta, but then Mary, our server said it would be no problem. It was fantastic! The wine selection was amazing, some authentic Italian wines and once again, Mary knew all about the list. Looking forward to a return trip. That's awesome for a long time local to say.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have been coming to HHI for a few years now. Each visit, we always try to eat at Pazzo's at least once. It's a small and quaint place we found next door to another restaurant that we had tried (Santa Fe). We spotted the little Italian place with the outdoor tables with red and white checked umbrellas and decided we would try it out. The smell of the fresh made garlic bread lured us there. There is something on the menu for everyone but, my favorite thing is the homemade garlic bread. It's different than any that I've tried anywhere else. The service is great and I agree with previous reviewer's that Mary offers great service with a smile.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Living on the island affords us a vast array of restaurants of all cuisines. When Italian is the choice Pazzo 's always is one of our choices. Again, last night, it did not disappoint.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

If you want great food and fair prices, don't miss Pazzo. Regardless of what Italian menu item you order, it is prepared and served perfectly. A bit hard to find, but it's right in the middle of Hilton Head and worth the effort. Be sure and call ahead for reservations because this place is a favorite with locals and visitors. Good food, great atmosphere...don't miss it!