“What a Find!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“What a Find!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our vacationing group of 10 enjoyed a delicious dinner at Pazzo. It is daunting for a kitchen to get 10 meals out at the same time without something being amiss, but they pulled it off flawlessly. The cesar was crisp properly dressed, the calamari was tender and not overcooked and every entree we tried was pronounced 'delicious'. Even the mustard sauce on the salmon special was perfect. Delicate but with enough character to compliment the salmon. The grilled vegetables were yummy. Service was friendly and efficient. Our server, Mary, keyed in on the mood of our group and added to the fun. Now that we've found this spot we will definitely go back.

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We dined at Pazzo after hearing a rave review from a local business owner and were not disappointed! Excellent food and service in a very quaint setting. Mary was a fantastic server, very enthusiastic! The restaurant is tucked away from the main road which lends to its charm. We would highly recommend Pazzo and are already planning our next visit!

Bluffton, South Carolina
“best food in the island....”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

i had the most delicious dinner in pazzo with my wife and some friends,the service was exellent.
the (sea food fradiablo) wasthe reason why i`m doing this review and Luis did an exellent job
he was very professional and efficient;we had a great time and the wine was the best part,well...
.... at least tha`s what my wife say,we were siting out side ,the whether was really nice and we all
spend a very enjoying night.

Cardington, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mary is Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went to this restaurant on recommendation of a friend. It was amazing! Mary was an absolute gem. She made me feel right at home. Took the time to help me with my selections and wine. Told me little tid bits about the island and other places to visit and all of this while restaurant was busy and she was the only person there in front of house that I could see. The food was amazing....and I'm Italian. Loved the Eggplant Parm and the Tomato and Basil Bruscheta was to die for. I felt like I was in my grandma's kitchen. So glad that I found this little place. I will definately be a regular!!

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent Italian Rest.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Had dinner Friday night with friends at Pazzo's which has become one of favorite italian spots on the Island. Service by Mary is fun, professional and efficient. The food is excellent and well priced. Owner chef does a great job with selection and quality of food. Highly recommend.