“Mary is Amazing!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went to this restaurant on recommendation of a friend. It was amazing! Mary was an absolute gem. She made me feel right at home. Took the time to help me with my selections and wine. Told me little tid bits about the island and other places to visit and all of this while restaurant was busy and she was the only person there in front of house that I could see. The food was amazing....and I'm Italian. Loved the Eggplant Parm and the Tomato and Basil Bruscheta was to die for. I felt like I was in my grandma's kitchen. So glad that I found this little place. I will definately be a regular!!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Had dinner Friday night with friends at Pazzo's which has become one of favorite italian spots on the Island. Service by Mary is fun, professional and efficient. The food is excellent and well priced. Owner chef does a great job with selection and quality of food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Had dinner at Pazzo on Wed. and couldn't have been happier. Very cute little place that makes you feel at home right away. Our server Mary was so much fun and knew a ton about wine and was also helpful with menu selections. My request of additional garlic on everything was met with enthusiasm! This little gem shouldn't be missed!

1  Thank michelle m
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I grew up in NYC and loved the out-of-the-way great Italian resaurants that treated you like family when you came in the door. I've tried most, if not all, of the Italian restaurants on Hilton Head looking for that same combination of great food and ambiance, including all of the "top ranked" Italian restaurants on the Island. Bottom line is that no other Italian restaurant comes close. If you want a great restaurant on the island go to Pazzo. The food at Pazzo is wonderful, the wine list comprehensive, the atmosphere is fun and the prices are more than reasonable. I travel 2-3 times/month on business and routinely enjoy fine dining with colleagues and customers across the country. Pazzo still is tops!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

A friend and I dined at Pazzo last Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed the food, service and overall experience. Mary was our server and she was enthusiastic, knowledgable and provided great service to two "mom's" enjoying a night out of the house. The eggplant parm was unbelievable...the best I've had on the island. I took half of it home for lunch the next day! My friend ordered the special (penne pasta with shrimp and kalamata olives, etc.) and it was also delicious. We celebrated our night with the chocolate lava cake...which was soooo good. The wine selection was perfect (not too many, not too few). I would highly recommend trying Pazzo if you haven't already. The atmosphere is wonderful as well. Quaint, yet large enough you don't feel crowded. I would recommed making reservations though. We plan to make this a monthly visit. I want to try more of their food!