“Local's Favorite”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Local's Favorite”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I grew up in NYC and loved the out-of-the-way great Italian resaurants that treated you like family when you came in the door. I've tried most, if not all, of the Italian restaurants on Hilton Head looking for that same combination of great food and ambiance, including all of the "top ranked" Italian restaurants on the Island. Bottom line is that no other Italian restaurant comes close. If you want a great restaurant on the island go to Pazzo. The food at Pazzo is wonderful, the wine list comprehensive, the atmosphere is fun and the prices are more than reasonable. I travel 2-3 times/month on business and routinely enjoy fine dining with colleagues and customers across the country. Pazzo still is tops!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Excellent Italian food with great service!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

A friend and I dined at Pazzo last Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed the food, service and overall experience. Mary was our server and she was enthusiastic, knowledgable and provided great service to two "mom's" enjoying a night out of the house. The eggplant parm was unbelievable...the best I've had on the island. I took half of it home for lunch the next day! My friend ordered the special (penne pasta with shrimp and kalamata olives, etc.) and it was also delicious. We celebrated our night with the chocolate lava cake...which was soooo good. The wine selection was perfect (not too many, not too few). I would highly recommend trying Pazzo if you haven't already. The atmosphere is wonderful as well. Quaint, yet large enough you don't feel crowded. I would recommed making reservations though. We plan to make this a monthly visit. I want to try more of their food!

• Visited June 2012
“Two thumbs up!! Loved it! All island vistors need to try this place for italian!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were searching and stumbled across this place because we were in the mood for Italian. We will be going back if we come to HH again! Everything was great from food,to staff, and to the quaint atmophere! ...and they even accomodated a special request that i had! A keeper on my list of best HH restaurants!

Paulding, OH
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Been to HHI several times and eaten at a lot of very nice places. Pazzo is right up there with any restaurant on the island. I had the chicken parmesan with a caesar salad and it was perfect. Some of the best food on the island. Find this place.

“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Atmosphere was awesome! Service was wonderful; we were even allowed to make changes to a sauce without any hesitation from the staff. Find this place! It is worth the search!