“One of the Best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Dinner at Pazzo was delicious. I enjoy this restaurant every time I come. Service is great and so is the food. I had the lasagna and the portion was huge. Had to take half home. The veal al fungi is also wonderful. I would recommend reservations as the restaurant is small.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We come down to Hilton Head twice a year and always go to Pazzo. This time we had a special penne pasta with shrimp, scallops, broccoli, tricolor peppers and kalamata olives in a tomato basil sauce with sprinkled feta - amazing. They will do kids portions of pasta, which is fabulous for those who have little ones. They have a reasonably priced wine list, as well. We are never disappointed when we go to Pazzo - we highly recommend!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I had a coupon for this restaurant and I wasn't sure that it was going to turn out so good.I was surprised to find a full menu of Italian dishes and then some. My friends and I had a really good meals, and my husband picked a individual pizza with sausage. His was not so good, under cooked crust and no sauce at all. However, all the rest of the meals (7) were really well prepared and enjoyed!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This restaurant is right across 278 from the Arts Center making it a great pre-theater choice. They have outside dining, but we chose to eat inside. Dining area is small but comfortable. Wait staff was pleasant and knowledgable. Good value. Eggplant and veal picata were excellent. Would recommend reservations.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We had dinner there last night. Reminded us so much of Italy. What a great place! The service was amazing and so was the food. Best to call for reservations since its so small. Certainly one of Hilton Head's best kept secrets.