“Another great lunch spot on Hilton Head Island”

Phillys Cafe & Deli
Ranked #133 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are a locally owned business that takes pride in serving fresh baked bread daily.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and i enjoyed a really good lunch today at Phillys Cafe on Hilton Head Island. We were led there by a Groupon we bought and it was a true bargain. Phillys specializes in subs, salads, and wraps. The bread on my steak sub was superb. Some of the best bread on a sub I have ever enjoyed. Phillys menu is very extensive and covers their chosen menu offerings very well. Lots of options for your food and very reasonable priced. The totally casual atmosphere was really good for a beach area lunch. We really enjoyed this cafe and will return in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Off the beaten track, this cafe is a delightful way to enjoy a good lunch. Reasonably priced, the cheesesteaks are fantastic and their fries are crispy. You can tell that they import their bread from Philadelphia because it is very fresh and their steak is juicy.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here with five Philadeplians. They all ordered cheesesteaks. I got the garden salad. There were two vegetarian sandwiches also. Wish they had a vegetarian cheesesteak (mushrooms or setan instead of steak). I would have gotten that. The garden salad was so small I went home and added another head of lettuce to it. I feel for the price it should be bigger. Everyone liked their sandwiches, but said they weren't like the ones from home - but that's all personal opinion, plus, these people are from Philly. We liked the Philly decor inside, and the young woman who took our order was really friendly. Wish the salad came with fries or chips or at least a pickle. I pictured more vegetables on it. The mozzarella sticks were good.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Got the Philly cheesesteak with green peppers. These are wonderful! One of the best I've had in quite a while. The steak has good flavor and the bread is fresh.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and Inhad the Philly Cheesesteak---great! My son had a meatball hoagie that he said was awesome & it looked awesome. My other 2 kids ate off the kids menu & they loved their sandwiches too. Wish I would've know that kids eat free on Saturdays (with purchase of adult meal), great deal for great food!