“Love that they are quick on delivery”
Review of Dragon Express - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dragon Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Love that they are quick on delivery”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Every time we have been to a graduation we have stayed at a hotel and just really didnt want to have to drive anymore... was great to call and get a lot of food for great value. We fed 5 adults for cheap and had left overs....loved that they had a lot of the old stand bys like egg rolls crab ragoon and generals chicken.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank JamieBluMagpie

Albany, New York
“Don't waste your time if you know what good Chinese food is”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I dont like writting bad reviews, but after reading some of the comments about how great the food was, I have to comment. Unless they changed owners in the last 6 months this place is not on my list of places to go. I tried a few different items and found everything bland and greasy and not fresh. I admit, I grew up around great Chinese food and am a snob aobut it. This place looked run down and dirty and I think the only reason they get any business is that there is no competion for Chinese food near by. Keep walking to the Pub next door, the bar food there is better than anything I had at this place. Or the great Italian place next to that. There are just so many better choices on the island. The take out food at Publix or Bi-Low is way better than anything you will get here. Sorry Dragon Express but you need a major re-boot.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Dave G
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“I felt right at home.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm vacationing at Hilton Head Island for a month and got to missing my regular Chinese food fix. After seeing their ad and menu I thought I'd give them a try.

Although they have a table or two to eat - ins, this is obviously a take-out joint.

Everything was wonderful. I consider myself a "professional eater", and will report any culinary problems at a drop of the hat... No complaints... I'll be back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TonyTheTerrible
“Great chinese takeout”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We decided we didn't want to cook after a long day out. We find this place in one of the magazines. We thought it was closer to N beach than it was but worth the drive. Food portions were like any other Chinese place. They took secial orders and everything tasted good.

• Visited July 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Wrong order and an argument on the phone”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Can't believe how they treated my wife over the phone, we ordered pick up General Tso's Chicken over broccoli, got home and it was Orange Flavor Chicken, no broccoli. Wife called and the lady said you got General Tso's, if you want an order of broccoli we will make you a side order come pick it up? What??? The menu states General Tso's Chicken comes over broccoli, Orange Chicken does not, and we know the difference between orange and General Tso's chicken, one is sweet orange sauce and the other is a brown spicy sauce. But the women was very arrogant to my wife. If you order out open your bag and check the food before you leave to make sure you get what you ordered. Very disappointed, the owner should watch who takes orders and speaks to customers, we are locals and will tell our friends to no longer go there.

• Visited June 2013