“So relaxing...”

The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“So relaxing...”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The Art of Massage is a wonderful place to unwind during or after a beach week. I have been going here regularly for several months for facials with Christine and massages with Audrey and I couldn't be happier. The spa is clean and restful, the therapists are welcoming and professional, and the experience is delicious! April Lewis is very responsive to questions or schedule changes and prices are in-line with other spas on the island.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Welcoming, Fun, and Knowledgeable!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've been going to the pre-natal yoga classes led by April and Mollie on Thursday nights. I love the positive energy and soothing environment. April is also my doula. She is wonderful and I feel so lucky to have her by my side through the pregnancy. I was very impressed that April is an herbalist and am looking forward to seeing how I can incorporate more of this into my daily life. The instructors at The Art of Yoga are awesome! I've met and worked with April, Louie, Mollie, and Emily so far and am thrilled with the experiences I've had so far. They are very encouraging and helpful! Morning beach yoga and evening SUP Yoga have also been real treats! I recommend The Art of Yoga to anyone interested in yoga, regardless of age, level of experience, or pre-conceived notions of what yoga is. Give it a try!

“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Just one word:excellent. Louie is the best therapist in the world. This is the place, look no further.

South Bend, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent instruction and experience”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I took three classes in four days I was so energized by my experience there. I tried Thai Yoga - amazing, and took two classes too. April Lewis and her husband are excellent teachers - good cueing, nice pace and attention to form. I felt so much better that I found a yoga class when I went home; I want to keep this up. And the environment is so peaceful! I think this is a great place for beginners as well as more experienced people; we had a range in our class.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank planandwander
Boston, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Superior Spa Experience”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Don't let the simple exterior fool you, the Art of Massage is a first-class spa experience. Wonderful, warm staff and as a my sister said after her massage "It was an out of body experience".

My daughter and I had facials which left my blood pressure lowered for the entire rest of the day.

Prices were very reasonable, definitely expected to pay a lot more on Hilton Head for these services.

Highly recommend! They'll see me again next visit for sure.

Visited June 2014
theartofmassage, Owner at The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy, responded to this review, February 7, 2015
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself