“The Art of Massage Review”

The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I visited The Art of Massage for the first time, and I was very pleased! I visit spas quite frequently, and I am very picky. I received a massage from Louie, and it was one of the best massages I have had. Also, for the price, this spa cannot be beat! I highly recommend, and I will be returning again the next time I come back to Hilton Head.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love this Spa! Everytime I come to HH I get a massage and facial with Christine. I think she is the best I have ever had and I have been to a few famous Spas likeThe Greenbrier, and Canyon Ranch.

1  Thank Charlotte w
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The Art of Yoga is exceptional! You will find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to practice all levels of yoga. The instructors make you feel comfortable and the studio is very welcoming, I left the class with gratitude, happiness, and positive energy. A great yoga studio you need to experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'm a very frequent flyer and indulge my husband and myself to frequent massages and spa offerings. On a recent long weekend at Hilton Head, SC we found The Art of Massage. The staff there got us in the same day, were so pleasant, and each of our massages, we agreed, were the best we had ever had. I also had a facial, which was a terrific exprience - relaxing and rejuvenating.
I wish we lived there at Hilton Head, we'd be weekly customers!

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I am in the pampering business so I am very very picky.
Thanks to positive reviews found here and other sites, I decided to give this place try, and was not sorry. Louie and his wife are passionate about what they do. They have wonderful professionalism and run their business well! From the atmosphere to the service, it was time well spent! Could not have asked for a better place to have a 90 minute deep tissue massage! Can't wait to return on my next visit to HHI.

1  Thank AtlantaSupergirl