“Therapeutic Massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy

The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals. With a relaxed body, the mind soon follows.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Therapeutic Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

With a history of arthritis on both sides of my family and many early stage signs, April is wonderful at giving me my comfort and range of motion back. The pain is far less. I will definately continue to visit her regularly.

2 Thank Nancy A

Sunrise, FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Healing Touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I received an Amazing Hot Stone massage this past weekend from Louie Lewis at Art of Massage. I get massages fairly often, but this was by far the best Hot Stone massage ever. Louie has an amazing healing touch and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting or living in Hilton Head, SC to pay him a visit. Wonderful and Relaxing, prices are very fair. :o)

1 Thank DebC09
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beginners class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

As a newcomer to yoga, and not one to make a spectacle of myself, this as the place to be. The pace was slow and easy and the instructions very easy to follow. Have gone back and will continue. Fee is optional.

1 Thank Nancy A
hilton head island,
“Awesome Therapeutic Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had a therapeutic massage today from Louie Lewis today. It was for my shoulder and neck...I have shoulder problems and it has been very uncomfortable and even causing pain down my arm and numbness/tingling in my hand/fingers. Louie is a real professional. He quickly zeroed in on the areas that were tight and causing problems. I feel so much better. The Art of Massage is very inviting, exceptionally clean, well-scented and has such relaxing music. Louie and the entire staff are dedicated to being the very best at what they do. In addition they also are always giving back to the community through helping nonprofit organizations with their events.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Perfect Way to start your day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Art of Yoga was brought into our convention at the Omni Resort Hilton Head Island to start our mornings with yoga and meditation. They offered a morning streach that was so peacful, warming and the perfect way to start our day and our meetings.

After their retreat I went to their studio and I highly recoment them for locals and for tourist. Laura was exceptional!

Visited January 2013