“Nice and relaxing”

The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Nice and relaxing”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Went for a massage while my wife had a facial. Both were a nice break in our already relaxing vacation. We will be back next time we are on HH.

Visited September 2012

Carmel, Indiana
“I never miss visiting The Art of Massage when in Hilton Head”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

These folks about the best there is at promoting healthy living and giving a great massage. Shortly after I book where I am going to stay at Hilton Head, I book my massage at The Art of Massage. It wouldn't be Hilton Head without them.

Visited September 2012
Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Skilled and friendly”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

There are millions of spas on Hilton Head but I wanted to a true therapeutic massage, not just to be rubbed with some good smelling lotion. The Art of Massage was perfect. My muscles felt truly relaxed. Great intro prices also.

Visited August 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best massage I've had!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I love a good massage & have been to some of the best spas in the country and there is lot to be said for a lovely spa day with lots of frills. This vacation I was looking for a good therapeutic massage since I've been having pain in my back & neck. I can honestly say this was the best treatment I have ever had. Atmosphere was very nice for a small place but the talent and care of the staff was what made the experience. Thanks Louie!!

theartofmassage, Owner at The Art of Massage and Yoga Therapy, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you next time!
Indiana
“Best Service EVER!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I found this place via Facebook about a month before we were to arrive in Hilton Head. I am really glad I followed my instinct on this pick. After emailing with the staff, they were able to put together a package that was suited for me and my needs. After we arrived in Hilton Head, I called and they knew exactly who I was and we scheduled my session. I requested an early AM appointment and they were very accommodating with my schedule. The massage and facial was THE BEST I have ever experienced. My entire body felt totally rejuvenated. My only regret is that I did not schedule for the early part of my stay. My next visit will be the day I arrive in Hilton Head!

Visited September 2011