“Fresh Pizza....Hot from your Oven”

TJ's Take & Bake Pizza Co.
Ranked #161 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Fresh Pizza....Hot from your Oven”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place to order a fresh made pizza that you can take home, bake & enjoy. All fresh ingredients that are generously put on your pie.

Visited October 2013

Radford, Virginia
“Best Pizza!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Loved TJ's Pizza. Crust was really good and the sauce is the best sauce we've ever had. Highly recommentd.

• Visited October 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Best Take Out Pizza I have ever had!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Well, I come from the Northeast where pizza is reportedly the best. Well, this pizza is made to order from the freshest ingredients I have ever tasted and you take it home and bake it for 18 minutes and have the best tasting, thin crust pizza I have ever eaten. I am a pizza aficionado and this is great! I enjoyed the Fiesta which was chock full of fresh cut veggies, great sauce and delicious chunks of beef or chicken. Just right cooked on the tray they provide, crispy crust and very filling. Wonderful - so glad I found it!

• Visited September 2013
Vienna, Virginia
“Good pizza, poor location”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I wish they did not move to north end of island. We are located on the south end and this is just too far away for us. We did go because of a coupon we had, but I would not want to do this any other time due to how far away it is. The white pizza was good with ranch chicken on it. The salad was not as big as last year.

• Visited July 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for great pizza done right, then you have to go to TJ's! You can order a pizza to take home and cook or they will cook them there as well. The ingredients are always fresh and taste great.

• Visited June 2013