“Can i take you home?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Delisheee Yo
Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: DelisheeeYo is the only healthy outpost on Hilton Head anchored by a stellar soft serve tart frozen yogurt product and a high quality toppings bar with 30 plus choices. Situated in an adorable free standing property located in the Village Exchange Shoppes, delisheeeYo also serves organic pressed to order juices and a variety of healthy drinks including whole food smootheees, house brewed Kombucha and organic coffee and tea. This growing venture has expanded to include a vegetarian/vegan light lunch menu surrounding a salad bar stocked with organic and locally sourced veggies, daily specials include soup, steamed grains, drinks and seasonally inspired salads. A small retail area features grab and go "super food snacks" more drinks and local art.
“Can i take you home?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Found Delisheee Yo on trip advisor. I take reviews with a grain of salt. Tastes vary. What one person likes, another dislikes. Having said that....these reviews are right on! I try to eat healthy, but it's so hard to find good, healthy food eating out.
I've had salads, wraps and their famous tart yogurt w/ their scrumptious toppings. They have all been excellent!!
The staff is very helpful and friendly... makes you want to take the whole place home w/ you! I will certainly seek them out on my next visit to HH!!

1 Thank Marcia V

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Healthy & Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I love going here with my daughter. Clean, healthy & delicious. She gets the frozen yogurt topped with strawberries and I normally get a fresh beet- carrot- Apple juice and the 'Buddha bowl'- a vegetarian dish made up of spiced quinoa, veggies and cashew butter.
We always feel great after going and look forward to returning each time!

• Visited December 2013
Oneonta, New York
“Non-vegan/vegetarian Gives a Big Thumbs Up!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went to Delisheee Yo with our kids after spending 3 hours at Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge and can I say I was wondering if I would like anything on the menu. I was pleasantly surprised! Great selections from salad bar (My wife thoroughly enjoyed her salad from the bar - so many selections!!) to bowls (the kids enjoyed their Buddha Bowls!) to wraps (I loved my So-Cal wrap!) to the delicious yogurts!!

Wow!! Can I say the Honey Bee Yogurt was too good to be true!?! Their yogurt is tangy and delectable...topped with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi and honey...so nice!!

So, even if you are not a vegan/vegetarian, Delisheee Yo is worth finding...you will not regret it!!

1 Thank RLAMyers
Windsor, Vermont
“Crazy, Crazy Good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was one of the restaurants we had found via tripadvisor that had sounded appealing and then we ran across it by accident while out thrift store shopping. (Did you know that Hilton Head is the thrift store capital of the WORLD?!!) This place is amazing from the moment you enter the door. The staff are all young, healthy looking people who can't seem to do enough for you. It was quite the service experience.

One of us had a smoothie, two had salads and I had a wrap. It all tasted extraordinarily good. We had to follow that healthy lunch by having frozen yogurt, topped with fresh berries. I LOVE this kind of tart frozen yogurt. It's not the sickly sweet, artificially flavored stuff from chain places and if that's what you like, you might not appreciate the fresh taste of this stuff. I am hooked and now have to go back for dinner. I surely wish I lived here!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vermonttraveler73
Hilton, New York
“Addicted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

It's so nice to have a quick clean very heathy and nutritious place on island! My only wish was it was open Sundays and had a location in bluffton too!